Upcoming global chat system changes

"
ongZ wrote:
Finally. Seems great! Is it possible to create some language-specific channels? I don't see anything wrong in calling Number 100 for Denmark and 101 for USA, and so on:-)

Language-specific channels are good. What if the only language i spoke is spanish? I wouldn't want to talk to a bunch of English speaking people.

I don't understand the negative feedback on idea like that. It could help improve the game for people who speak different languages.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Oh wow, that is amazing news! Can't wait to see this in game.
I have trade chat and global chat muted at all times. Do I still count against the limit?
Great news everyone!
Best news in a long time. Might actually turn global back on.
RIP Bolto
Trade Chat 1 - Vendor trash Rare's.
Trade Chat 2 - Not vendor trash Rare's.
Trade Chat 3 - Unique's.
Trade Chat 4 - Currency.

Global Chat 1 - Random crap
Global Chat 2 - PoE Q&A
Global Chat 3 - "Is this item good?"

That's what I think will happen.
Well done GGG on the rapid pace of development and improvement. This chat change sounds good and anything that helps people have fun while in game is a good thing. I turn trade chat off because of the spamming and find the opportunistic pricing off putting. I'd rather just self find and avoid the whole trade thing.
What about custom channels?
Great news!
NICE!

I very much appreciate the increased frequency of news updates, GGG! An update to the party system and group UI would be my next suggestion (after desync issues, of course).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info