0.11.2b Patch Notes

"
Koaxx wrote:
People still use XP?!
Yes, and i am one. PLS make it possible to play.
This is the best game, bar none, I've ever played. I have been playing for about 3 weeks and it has almost every component I look for. THANKS DEVS good job!
"
KoTao wrote:
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
There are those of us who dont sidegrade simply because a sidegrade is made available.

Inb4 1% here, 1% there, squiggly new interface etc.

The delusion that XP is still on par with the most recent windows versions is long past being funny.

The newer windows offer nothing i need or am interested in. When they do, ill upgrade. Until then, im not wasting my resources. Its that simple.

XP has several critical security flaws that Microsoft has no intention of patching. Security is the logical reason to upgrade Windows, not functionality.
"
KoTao wrote:

The newer windows offer nothing i need or am interested in. When they do, ill upgrade. Until then, im not wasting my resources. Its that simple.

You'll upgrade by April 8, 2014, or your computer will be p0wned daily. Windows 7 is quite a bit more secure than XP in general, however beginning on the prior mentioned date, there will be no new security patches made for any XP vulnerabilities discovered.
Last edited by Courageous on Jul 16, 2013, 10:22:17 AM
"
Courageous wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

You'll upgrade by April 8, 2014, or your computer will be p0wned daily. Windows 7 is quite a bit more secure than XP in general, however beginning on the prior mentioned date, there will be no new security patches made for any XP vulnerabilities discovered.

MS has a track record of extending the retirement date of old OS at the last minute so I doubt that will happen...at least then.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Koaxx wrote:
People still use XP?!

Around 50% of computers around the world still use Windows XP(use to be a lot higher, before Win7 came out). And I still use it too, despite the fact that my specs are beefy enough to run Win7.

"
Mr_Bill wrote:
"
Courageous wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

MS has a track record of extending the retirement date of old OS at the last minute so I doubt that will happen...at least then.

This. I still remember when the XP support expiration date kept getting pushed back(was suppose to be last year and then this year).
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Jul 16, 2013, 10:42:01 PM
Last edited by Atraps003 on May 21, 2018, 9:16:21 AM
"
Koaxx wrote:
People still use XP?!

Even some corporations do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info