0.11.2b Patch Notes

Version 0.11.2b
  • Fixed a bug where our integrated Twitch streaming did not work under Windows XP.

This actually prevented Windows XP clients from running at all - very sorry about that! In response to this issue we're moving the Windows XP quality assurance step to occur after everything else, just in case last minute changes break that version.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
People still use XP?!
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
What about it not working on Windows 7 as well?
There's a bug that's allowing people to crash clients - who should I contact about this? I can't post it on forums for obvious reasons.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
The people who still use xp are prob programmers. Like me.
Ign: Rizzeldizz
"
TheuberClips wrote:
There's a bug that's allowing people to crash clients - who should I contact about this? I can't post it on forums for obvious reasons.

I would use the contact forum or PM GGG
Ign: Rizzeldizz
"
Koaxx wrote:
People still use XP?!

Yes.
"
Chris wrote:
This actually prevented Windows XP clients from running at all - very sorry about that! In response to this issue we're moving the Windows XP quality assurance step to occur after everything else, just in case last minute changes break that version.

Step in the right direction. Better late than never!

"
Koaxx wrote:
People still use XP?!

There are those of us who dont sidegrade simply because a sidegrade is made available.

Inb4 1% here, 1% there, squiggly new interface etc.
IGN: KoTao
I noticed you can't disable twitch viewer join messages while watching someone else and I considered how much of a mess this could make on the chatlog.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
As someone who still uses XP, thanks for the quick fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info