Patch 0.11.2 deployment success, Twitch Streaming and Extra Gore!

Regarding the free respec, I'd like to say that while this may not affect a lot of people in regular Standard/Hardcore, I almost feel dirty for using a respec in the new leagues, considering it is basically a huge time saver for allocating passives. If everyone who had reached level 60 on multiple characters were able to respec, It would essentially trivialize the passives achievement.
Yessss, finally Chris listens to me! Extra Gore time!
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
^^!!

Gore I wanted! :)
d/l patch so it´s ready when i´m home from work.

changes sound good all in all ggg (i.e. motivate dex based ppl not to go IR, but full evasion- but still IR is a good choice if u are strength based etc.)

and i have motivation again to play also with my evasion character. gl n hf all : )
"
Zoen wrote:
Twitch.tv integration:

1. Even if I set the stream option to 720p, Twitch registers it at 384p, it's randomly choppy and somewhat low quality.
2. It does put a lot less stress on my CPU compared to other streaming software.
3. It actually blocks front-window programs from being captured, so I can open a page to check information without it being streamed.
4. Twitch chat doesn't work. Sending 1 message generates "lost connection, reconnecting to chat", and any other message thereafter doesn't get sent, nor do any messages go/come through.

And before anyone tries to comment on my bandwidth for #1, integrated Twitch tries to use 1266 kbps bandwidth, whereas I can use 1024 kbps bitrate for video and 128 kbps bitrate for audio (slightly less total) and have higher quality output that actually reads at 720p and isn't choppy.

I'm sure it'll get better in time, which is why this is feedback in hopes to get it to that improved state.

To add on:

5. Twitch randomly drops my stream when running the integrated stream. Seems to happen more often when I try streaming at the default 720p setting.
In response to bullet 4: your twitch chat did display 'testing twitch chat' just fine, but I guess that was after the patch, wasn't it?

In response to bullet 5: ya, you did crash out of the stream when loading into ship graveyard. At first, it gave the twitch chat bubble like it normally does, then offline message, then chat bubble, then offline message, then chat bubble, then advertisement, then offline...kinda seizure inducing.
"
colssanio wrote:
In response to bullet 4: your twitch chat did display 'testing twitch chat' just fine, but I guess that was after the patch, wasn't it?

In response to bullet 5: ya, you did crash out of the stream when loading into ship graveyard. At first, it gave the twitch chat bubble like it normally does, then offline message, then chat bubble, then offline message, then chat bubble, then advertisement, then offline...kinda seizure inducing.

Bullet 4, when I sent that test message, I had another window for Twitch on my stream open on my laptop. I never saw that message come through. Messages I sent from Twitch also never went through to the client.

Either way, I'm done wrestling with it for tonight if it's going to consistently drop my stream even after deciding to lower the quality.
im a little OC but..

the Beef node does not look good aesthetically. it is so far away from the dex node compared to Wisdom of the Glade.
Sweet patch!
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
I thought I would leave this here, hopefully Chris or another dev picks this up.

Regarding the new twitch chat integration, people can spam 'asciii' characters in your twitch chat and this will cause you to crash ingame through the stream.

Just a heads up, and oh, the quality for the integrated streaming is rather... horrendous unfortunately.
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Jul 16, 2013, 1:54:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info