Season Three, Event 77: 1 Hour Fixed Famine Turbo Solo

"
Maeldun wrote:
"
OldeSchool wrote:
Only two races today? On a Saturday? Yeah, yeah, the One-week is still going. Please keep the 8-5x5 workers in mind next season. It's nice to support the streamers and all, but at the expense of so many casual players?

Expense? What? You're not losing out on anything. The season has X races, it's a defined amount. If there are less now, there will be more later.

Everyone above me = whiney bitches. You can never please them, they will always complain about something.

Why does that bother you so much? They aren't whining, they're simply letting GGG know that there are casual gamers out there that have 9-5 jobs and would like to participate in races. I have a lot of faith in GGG and I'm sure they realize that those with full time jobs are also the ones with cash flow to support their game.
IGN :: TDaiZ
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/566961 :: Nemesis
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/233450 :: Standard
"
TDaiZ wrote:
"
Maeldun wrote:
"
OldeSchool wrote:
Only two races today? On a Saturday? Yeah, yeah, the One-week is still going. Please keep the 8-5x5 workers in mind next season. It's nice to support the streamers and all, but at the expense of so many casual players?

Expense? What? You're not losing out on anything. The season has X races, it's a defined amount. If there are less now, there will be more later.

Everyone above me = whiney bitches. You can never please them, they will always complain about something.

Why does that bother you so much? They aren't whining, they're simply letting GGG know that there are casual gamers out there that have 9-5 jobs and would like to participate in races. I have a lot of faith in GGG and I'm sure they realize that those with full time jobs are also the ones with cash flow to support their game.

Yeah and you know there are different time zones aswell.
"
rokaru wrote:
"
TDaiZ wrote:
"
Maeldun wrote:

Yeah and you know there are different time zones aswell.

Yes, I am aware that there is more than 1 time zone. What's your point?
IGN :: TDaiZ
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/566961 :: Nemesis
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/233450 :: Standard
Fucking ship graveyard.

Blue merveil with crit mod. Casts vuln, freezes me, blue rhoas charge in from offscreen.

Sometimes the gamae just likes to say "fuck you"

I don't know wtf was going on with my drops in this race, but I like it.
did i really win first templar with level 15? even for me that was a poor performance. easy temp demi's when kripp is a no show.
ign Trimes
All these people complaining about not enough races, wow. I remember when it was two races per week, and for a long time there was no special mods at all, eventually there was solo and turbo. Give them a inch, and, yea.

As much as I complain about the rng, I have to tip my hat to GGG, they have done a lot to cater to the community with these events.
Rolled ranger, got garbage drops (had to use white shortbow+quiver for brutus) so progression was slow and i remained in coves, hoping no other rangers managed act 2. Seems one did, oh well!

Desync was terrible as it always is in turbo, though i only had to bail once to a haste + triple frenzy rare cannibal with a massive pack of teleporting blues in coves. Full screen ahead of them and taking hits for 1/4 of my life randomly, good times.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
delete
IGN: WalterSobchekk
Last edited by Freedom_Hammer on Jul 25, 2013, 6:30:45 AM
I started playing ranger again because I am not as good as condemned =P, though ranger just got buffed I am surprised that I won since I thought people would be getting level 19~20.

I got lost in cavern of wrath (with a revealed mini map =P), and I had to refill 1 time during Merveil.

Before ranger got buffed, last race I did someone got very similar xp to me, and it seems there was little change (at least for this race). Though the most surprising win was the templar win for this race =P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info