Season Three, Event 76: Descent

Finally some decent drops during a descent, quality gems were awesome! Needed a few more minutes to get to 6 points.

IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
Spoiler

Couple of lucky log-outs and good gear made this run possible.
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
Well desync was absolutely terrible had to be very very cautious, had pretty well zero rng only rare items were from the 2 alchemy orbs dropped from zone chest. Wonder how other people end up with uniques and others with zip is mind boggling.
IGN: Azaelios
fun times... wait for the rng to drop/roll a +stat item to, or cripple my passive tree going for the guaranteed +10 nodes...

No point linking crappy white/blue items.

Seems the choice is merely an illusion. gamble on the rng and lose, roll FP, switch to duelist. Yes, there is a serious problem with the witch in these races.
Looks like we got a new record today! Grats CWU!

I placed 24th, but with 2 minutes left my game crashed somehow and I died QQ. Had the WORST RNG the first 20 minutes, was still using rusted swords and small pots until level 9-11, but then my RNG changed and I had insane defense and offense.

Anything I alched or got rare was decent enough to not chaos lol, so they are all still there. I only got 2 trans drop and 0 alch drops and 0 chance the whole race, so I had to rely entirely on 2 good whalebones I got early on, and the blues I found as I went.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Last edited by Dellusions on Jul 20, 2013, 9:14:01 PM
Okay, twitch automatically loading in the race info thread is a really stupid idea. People ARE capable of clicking links...

I'm sure I'm not the only player who gets significantly worse ping when videos are open, and I'm even more sure I'm not the only one who plays PoE with sound turned on. Perhaps I'm the only one who plays races with the race thread open in the background?
I had some bad luck at the beginning today with LMP in the first and second zone forcing me to run past some juicy packs.

I didn't have much luck with the gear until the merveil zone where a rare boarding axe with RR links dropped after having to log out to a champ pack of those small crabs or whatever and a rare cold snapper with a crew. Once you can 2-shot enemies in the merveil zone it is easy, but it is so very hard when you can't. I must say I have gotten better at logging out after playing these descent races.

Thanks for posting your gear and streaming cwu.
what the fuck did cwu find

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info