0.9.11 - Righteous Fire Marauder

Ah, nvm on the granite, didn't notice you took that route.

Also and this is just my opinion that a lot of lost nodes on armor and IR and evasion stuff that should be health for RF to do godly damage, overall i would have to play both to decide which is easier to play.

How I might do it.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Aug 17, 2012, 5:56:47 PM
"
DarkNRG wrote:
Ah, nvm on the granite, didn't notice you took that route.

Also and this is just my opinion that a lot of lost nodes on armor and IR and evasion stuff that should be health for RF to do godly damage, overall i would have to play both to decide which is easier to play.

How I might do it.

I don't care if I have 4k hp, or 4.2k hp -.- You get huge diminishing returns when you take to many life nodes, 8% life when you already have 100% bonus ( 2x more hp ) then you only get 4% more life.
"
Struyk wrote:

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Purity

At level 12 it adds +2% to max resists.

Added, but I wonder why he doesn't use Molten Shell or a Totem?[/quote]

Simply, I had better options :)

Molten Shell: I just dont like the skill. Also, I never had an open slot to support it with blood magic (huge mana cost with this). I never had the mana to cast it because of sapping flasks, and eventually i ran out of skill slots to use molten on. As it is, I'm already swapping auras in one of the slots. Hell, I'd use grace + malachais face for the evasion, IF i weren't too lazy.
I could swap out phase run for Molten.

Rejuv Totem. The aoe blows on it. I tried it for a bit, but stuff died too fast to matter. A few times, it would be useful against the leech/regen additional life bears or something, but honestly, with spark, they died fast enough while providing leech. Rejuv Totem was restrictive as it required standing still, died too quickly, and there were just better options for the skill slot. There aren't many places were the monsters came to me where I could just hang out within radius.

edit: kinda failed that quoting...
Last edited by indczn on Aug 20, 2012, 6:48:47 PM
I ment a totem support with ice spear or something, 40% more dps without having to spend mana and has auto aim ;)
Last edited by Struyk on Aug 21, 2012, 6:53:11 AM
"
Struyk wrote:
I ment a totem support with ice spear or something, 40% more dps without having to spend mana and has auto aim ;)

Oh. Maybe I could do that, although dps isn't really a problem :)
Also, you can't shield charge with a wand.
Anyone want to give me some ideas on how to cope with NOT using saffells? Theres something I want to try, but in my current set up, the 5% max fire resist is too important. It can't be rejuv totem, and it cant be low life.

I'm stumped, already using vitality/purity.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAADZkywDU5OYEjqecB2uU1Qpl2U4K_CqvCy826BIhjyMX7NacIkJ7lymGwI8xk0n3NDa1ajSoAXk3lwhEN8Qjfz0qvvhHPIy5R12CwklQyt1Qw9nhU09swlR55wBWDKutWXzpoVnpMgFbecGXdZ0axHhNAbqE1xwSioV0PZMz87eW1QR6m29CSqI3qHakEYDFqC96iaoOCjCqQzF8qkgB869n8-m51kRhu4pAGbxH3uDA5lhvwSqz1Ml6D_rL1RfPzbEgV8-N8ezRND3X0UgtKNF7-OjTP_B71YyD9NlsQ2DdI1F43bR_EfBu5y_w3Uh09DQl9PTSnUn39Jso-s6lmv2pYj8=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info