0.9.11k Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11k
  • Added the ability to run special event leagues where players are not allowed to be in parties.

God, yes, finally! People who want to compete in race leagues solo will finally have a legitimate chance.
"
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k... You guys are just awesome :D

а, б, в, г, д, е, ё, ж, з, ...
my maximum resolution is 1600x1200, i have monitor 4:3; and playing in this resolution is impossible because refresh rate is 60 Hz, so i must play in resoulution 1280x1024 (max) or 1024x768 but character in both is to big;
can anyone do somehing with this in next patch; make the same aspect ratio in different types of monitors; now game is unpleyable in 4:3
It is playeble (if you turn off chat that is covering half of the screen :) ) but;

- aspect ratio is compeletely fucked up compared to 16:9 resolutions. Charater is very big and camera is even lower that 'normally' i think.

- All UI elements are twice as big and scaled up than comparable 16:9 resolution and other HnSlashes (its bigger than D2 LOD).

Whne you swith to windowed 16:9 resolution (or 16:10 - whatever) everything 'magically' is fixed and looks like any other game and far better then fullscreen in 4:3 (even on my 19' 4:3 LCD monitor). 4:3 resolutions are compeltely flawed in PoE atm.

I made a topic about this here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44230
but sadly with no dev response so i assume this is not important thing to fix.

i have 17" and in ma case, this solution can't help
For some reason i cant download the patch, i havent downloaded the last few patches and i tried today. But i am getting some error message. Anyone know the reason?
What's the error messasge
Error: Couldnt resolve host name while downloading.
http://patch6.pathofexile.come:8095/patch/0.9.11.16/art/models/items/armour/bodyarmours/bodydex2a/bodydex2aint.sm

This message appears at 5.04%, 87.82MB of 1.70gb of the download.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info