Facebreaker + Frenzy - Fist of the North Star [44K DPS , 20K Armor , no fear to reflect]

thx for many replys and cool video.
i updated my gears , about bandits and screenshot.
The one thing I question is that you don't have any endurance charges. That seems like pretty basic stuff... Heck, you could pick up all three nodes in 6 points.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
free bump just cause i love the animes and mangas :)
I got something similar to yours in the aspect of using Facebreaker with Frenzy in my build. The only difference is that I am using Blood Dance instead of Darkray Vectors. The max frenzy charges I got is 7, but it is plenty enough to fully utilize the Blood Dance boots. I may or may not use Prism Guradian since I got another shield that is benefiting me a lot.

Here are my gears.

Spoiler

These are my flasks.

Spoiler

My passive tree

These are my stats. Just click on the thumbnails to make it bigger. If it is kinda blurry, click on the picture to a little bigger again.

All in all, I am doing fairly well soloing in maps from lvl 66 to 70. I may end up going 71+ once I get more block chance nodes (got 43% atm, may end up getting 60%), so I can fully utilize the endurance charges, which I may end up getting two more from the tree since I am really close to them.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
The one thing I question is that you don't have any endurance charges. That seems like pretty basic stuff... Heck, you could pick up all three nodes in 6 points.

2 reasons that why i don't using endurance charges.
One , I kill mobs before they attack me and granite flasks give me 20k armour to facetank bosses.
Two , I'm too lazy to keep charges.
"

updated gears and strategy against physical reflection.
you gave me Revelation. thx a lot :)
Maybe a more defensive route.

Not taking bloodmagic and replacing added fire in BoR with bloodmagic.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwFLQW1DPIOrQ-rEuEUIBjbGS4a2xv6IWAl3yaVJ-0ppSyFMgk1kjY9OuE8LT7PQKBDnEd-Sn1N407IUEdQUFFHVElVS1b6Vw1YY1oaW69fP2BLYSFh4mVNZ6BqHm1sbXtuaXKpdO108XgNerh673zZhNmHdojxjM-Nv5AKkc6ZK5stnrmezaLqpBmly6ZXpzCoGKluq8WsWayqrpO1SLXytz653bvtvYG95r6KvqfAD8QVxPbGrsbY0iHSTdN-2WHdDeLq51LnY-d07g7vDu9O8i_yRfZI9775Y_zF_gr-jw==

Anyone tested vaal pact?
It could be great
Gonna be testing something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAF4B3AUtBbUILgzyDq0PqxR1GNsZLhmOGtsbrRv6IWAj9iXfJpUn7SmlLIUyCTY9OuE8LT3iPs9AoEOcR35I7kp9TeNQUFFHVElVS1b6WGNaGlpIXz9gS2HiZU1noGqTbWxte25pcql0QXTtdPF4DXq4eu982YTZh3aI8YzPjX2Nv5krm42euaQZpcumV6luqn-quKvFrFmsqq6TtUi18rZBtz6307ndvYG95r6KvqfAD8T2xq7G2NJN037Uj9Xt18vnUudj53Ttg-4O7w7vTu967_DyL_JF9kj5Y_zF_gr-jw==

Might try vaal pact - just to see if it is as awesome as i think :)
"
fabeldyret wrote:
Gonna be testing something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAF4B3AUtBbUILgzyDq0PqxR1GNsZLhmOGtsbrRv6IWAj9iXfJpUn7SmlLIUyCTY9OuE8LT3iPs9AoEOcR35I7kp9TeNQUFFHVElVS1b6WGNaGlpIXz9gS2HiZU1noGqTbWxte25pcql0QXTtdPF4DXq4eu982YTZh3aI8YzPjX2Nv5krm42euaQZpcumV6luqn-quKvFrFmsqq6TtUi18rZBtz6307ndvYG95r6KvqfAD8T2xq7G2NJN037Uj9Xt18vnUudj53Ttg-4O7w7vTu967_DyL_JF9kj5Y_zF_gr-jw==

Might try vaal pact - just to see if it is as awesome as i think :)

I'm looking forward to see your build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info