Facebreaker + Frenzy - Fist of the North Star [44K DPS , 20K Armor , no fear to reflect]

*Attention!!*
I'm not native English speaker so maybe there's tons of strange words.
please ignore it or ask me if u can't understand what i say.

Facebreaker + Frenzy - How do they work together?.
Spoiler

Playing Video - Merc, A3 Piety Run

ScreenShots
Spoiler

With 8 Frenzy Charge

Pros
-insane DPS , my toon deals 40k DPS of AoE , cannot evade attacks with 8 frenzy charges.
-you become man of the man

Cons
-some gems and gears are little expensive
-you always have to watch out Phy reflect mobs

my gears and gems
Spoiler

Highly recommended uniques
Spoiler

Lv84 passive

Bandits
Spoiler

normal Life+50
cruel Physical dmg+18%
merc Frenzy charge+1

aura
Spoiler
hatred and grace , this is the reason why using prism guardian.

strategy against boss & phy reflect mobs
Spoiler
Drink granite flask , and smack them down. granite flask give me about 18K armour.

Another way to kick reflect mobs to a galaxy far far away , i suggest you to make "EMERGENCY SWITCH".
It is very easy to make , just use increased duration + immortal call.
example for mine.

It gives me only 4 seconds on 3 endurance charge , but it's enough time to beat them.
I'll level gems and my passive tree will progress a little for this solution.

this build still progress so i'll update this thread if my gears and passive updated.
Last edited by LordaCid on Jul 15, 2013, 2:58:41 AM
Rejoice my brother. We do not shock them, shatter them, blow them, we just pummel them to death. And we do not wear chest armor either :)

similar build to mine but different pathing and keystones. I will post my own Frenzy facebreaker when I get home.
Last edited by draygourn on Jul 11, 2013, 10:20:43 AM

this is what I actually run with. Aura is Hatred, Purity, and Grace. Will try to fit in Haste, but my gems are not at max level yet.

HP is low, 2.2k, but hardly a problem to me. I have high avoidance when at 8 charges.
Gear is FB, BoR, Meginord, Daresso, Darkrays.
Block 75%, Dodge 46%, Evasion 28%, Spell Block 9%, Spell Dodge 20%, Resist 70%+
coupled with Blind which I think up every time with my fast attack speed. and if I feel like it I toss in Enfeeble. Blind is like, 75% Evasion? Enfeeble is 30%?

I face tanked every boss, maybe not 70+ map boss yet. I rarely get hit (and thinking of the possibility of low-life melee).
thanks for reply , i think your build is very interesting.

maybe your defense depend on block , acrobatics , and elemental resist.
i wanna ask you how to fight against phy reflect mobs?

my strategy is:
phy reflect rares -> use granite and life pot
phy reflect maps -> use granite as possible as i can , and change add fire dmg to life gain on hit.
for phy reflect I use Infernal blow instead, slower but safer. If normal map but phy reflect rare I just use frenzy but hit once--regen--hit--regen, shouldn't take many hits to kill them. the fact that I now remove Splash may help a bit. AOE suffer slightly but not really noticable as Multistrike also act kind of aoe. Also I have high attack speed, so each hits is not very high damage, this also help I think.

maybe I can cast enduring cry and enfeeble if I am not confident, but I play on Standard I simply do not fear death :)
I tried merc Piety with or without melee splash.

-With melee splash
Pros
-I could smack down pack of mobs with 1 or 2 click(it takes about 0.3-0.7sec)
so mobs didn't have time to attack. maybe this is one fact of my survivability.(my life is only 2K)
-I didn't mind about ranged mobs(ex. the Lady we love in Lunaris 3F) , just because splash dmg.
Cons
-reflect mobs are still very dangerous.
-splash dmg is useless against bosses.

-Use Life gain on hit instead of Melee splash
Pros
-Very high stability , speed of killing mobs are nearly equal to smack with melee splash.
-No headache about reflect mobs.
Cons
-Little bit of a headache about ranged mobs.

I'm thinking about use blood magic instead of melee splash , drop keystone blood magic , and using more auras.
is there any good ideas?
OK, before I got BoR I was running 4L with Frenzy+Splash+Multi+Faster.
Still can handle mana cost.

Once I get BoR I have to drop Splash, and going with Frenzy+Multi+Blood Magic and Life Gain on Hit. So I can use my mana for Auras, at least I can run 3 Auras.

With Arrow Dodging I have extra survivbdasvjhsagbility with ranged.

My thought is, if you want to use BM gem, what gem you have to remove?
By using BM gem, you can run Auras. Purity give you about 30% resist. Hatred give about 20% more damage. Haste more speed/dps.

Currently I play a bit and somehow managed to go with Frenzy+Multi+Blood Magic and Added Fire on my BoR. With some Life Leech I can manage my hp, though I can gain GREAT survivdaskjhbsajdbsability with LGoH gem instead. But this free my mana for Auras. I like Hatred and Purity and switch between grace and haste. maybe at max reduced mana gem I can run all 4 on Mana.
how about using stun?
we have a lot dps and it causes mobs cannot move , did u tried this?
i haven't try yet but interested in.
I bring back my templar to test on stun.
I'm just not sure how noticeable it is, since I use Heavy Strike that also have innate Knockback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info