Build of the Week Video #8

"
clinx1337 wrote:
How is he using auras with blood magic? I thought that wasnt possible?

Of course it is possible, you just reserve life instead of mana ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Can anyone link to his Passive Skill Tree? I'd love to take a closer look at his build! Thanks
As Hardcore As Possible.
I must say that this build looks very fun and it even seems effective! The gear must be extremely stacked with str and bonus damage to do so much damage and have so much life at the same time.
Every time I play I feel that str is by far the best base stat since you can use it for both damage-increase and life. A well-geared witch csn get enormous amounts of energy shield through intelligence and a well-geared ranger can get an enormous amount of evasion, but if they have bad gear they get hit exponentially! If you are a marauder, gear is of less importance. If you stack up on the right balance of strenght, +life and %increased life, you are golden, even without much armour!
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
This was definitely my favorite build of them all.

A tank with range attack is just the perfect combo.

Loving the build of the week videos, keep them coming.
Love this build, thinking about trying it!
I'm awesome.
So far the best build of the week imo. Nice work
nice build :D
i love POE
Does anyone have that passive tree for this build saved anywhere? If so please share it with me. I'd be very grateful.

This build looks great.
is it possible to get an updated skill tree for this build?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRQgFm8aVSj6Mn42xTboOlI64UGHRmlI503jUEdQUFRJVcZXDVhjWK9b9F8_YEthIWSjah5uqnTtdud4DXjOerh674LHhO-HKYjxjM-PRpUgm6GezaZXpwinMKgYqW6sWa6TtfK4k7ndxtjPZdDQ0iHTG9gk2WHa3dsC37_nUuvu7w7yL_ZI_o8=

A rough build I copied from the video itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info