0.9.11j Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
  • "While healing" effects from flask mods can no longer be indefinitely extended by using more flasks.

Am I right in saying that everything else about flask queuing still works the same, just that the other bonus effects only apply while the flask is actually recovering?

So if I drink a saturated flask with +25% movement speed, then interrupt it with a catalysed flask, I'll lose the movement speed for the duration of the catalysed flask, but then gain it again when the saturated flask resumes?
"
Malice wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
  • "While healing" effects from flask mods can no longer be indefinitely extended by using more flasks.

Am I right in saying that everything else about flask queuing still works the same, just that the other bonus effects only apply while the flask is actually recovering?

So if I drink a saturated flask with +25% movement speed, then interrupt it with a catalysed flask, I'll lose the movement speed for the duration of the catalysed flask, but then gain it again when the saturated flask resumes?

I think they just have separate counters. Not sure how that'll work. It's complicated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info