(Aug 19 NZT) Hardcore No-Party Ladder Race

looking forward to this!
"
Septile wrote:
Although players may still be able to get a slight advantage through planned trading with each other

To trade you need to be able to party - so you are safe.

It will be
23:00
18 August 2012 GMT+2
I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on Aug 15, 2012, 12:39:36 AM
"
Coldet wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
Although players may still be able to get a slight advantage through planned trading with each other

To trade you need to be able to party - so you are safe.

I totally forgot about that. How absentminded of me.
So this will be my first time entering one of these, super excited to be in the race. Do have one question though, are the prizes for reaching a specific level given out to everyone that hits that level and stays alive?
"
Nostrus wrote:
So this will be my first time entering one of these, super excited to be in the race. Do have one question though, are the prizes for reaching a specific level given out to everyone that hits that level and stays alive?

Yes
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Sweet, thanks! I usually race solo and feel like I'm at a disadvantage. I will be curious to see how different my standings are.
Open beta is still BETA.
So excited about this race.. I wish this would be the default always lol..
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
I'm predicting there won't be much of a difference in the results, although of course there would have to be multiple solo-only events to be able to tell.

But at the very least it feels better psychologically that the race is as equal as possible.
I hope this experiment will be successful, so that it gets more chances: just this weekend, I'm not able to participate... :-/
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I will try to attend this race, unfortunately couldn't take part in the last two weeks races.

Lets see how much of a diference disabling groups will make :-)
Last edited by Victo on Aug 15, 2012, 4:14:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info