ilvl requirement on soul taker?

"
n00bi wrote:
"
Endrju82 wrote:
"
n00bi wrote:
hmm guys dont u think u are forgetting something really important? Yes brutus is in a lvl 12 area but he is a unique so he drops items with an iLevel +2 of the zone he is in.The same must have happened with the atziri,nyway this thing probably applied only after the patch , i still remember the moment Rhox found a le heup of all rings in mud flats so at least at that time the bases could always become a unique and the ilevel didnt matter.

Brutus area is lvl 10, not 12. The max ilvl he can drop is 12.

yep true shit , checked ship graveyard thinking it was the prison :D

ship graveyard is after brutus, you failed twice :D
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
Just got home from work to find 5 pages O_o, but thanks for the clarification Rhys! Happy chancing all.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Lol he is upset with using 20 chances on low ilvl belts. Currently at 353 chances on soul taker ;(. Oh well someday it will happen :)
IGN: __Gixxer__
"
Rhys wrote:
Sorry for causing confusion. It seems I was wrong about the required level thing... We made some changes recently, and I made an incorrect assumption.

In general, the required ilevel to drop or chance a unique is the same as the base type. However, there are now exceptions to this rule, such as Auxium, Le Heup of All, and Atziri's Foible. These currently require an ilevel equal to their equip level.

Are these the ONLY exceptions to this?
"
Elfeed wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
Sorry for causing confusion. It seems I was wrong about the required level thing... We made some changes recently, and I made an incorrect assumption.

In general, the required ilevel to drop or chance a unique is the same as the base type. However, there are now exceptions to this rule, such as Auxium, Le Heup of All, and Atziri's Foible. These currently require an ilevel equal to their equip level.

I'd like to hear answer to that question too.
"
Elfeed wrote:

Also the Anvil, now.
Code warrior
~1900 chances on siege axes so far.

I've seen soul takers there were ilvl 65ish, is the ilvl req to drop the same as ilvl req to chance?

If so, that would mean ilvl req on siege axes to turn into soul taker is 59? (as in same as required, as in same as it takes for them to drop in the first place)?

Since no dev has implicitly stated this, I'm asking to make sure :)
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
"
Lexx691 wrote:
is the ilvl req to drop the same as ilvl req to chance?

For most items (including Soul Taker), yes.

"
Lexx691 wrote:
ilvl req on siege axes to turn into soul taker is 59?

Yes.

"
Lexx691 wrote:
same as it takes for them to drop in the first place?

Yes.
Code warrior
Thanks a lot Rhys.

Do you happen to know what the odds of chancing high end uniques such as soul taker are? :)

Statistically speaking, should I have gotten one already?
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
Last edited by Lexx691 on Aug 12, 2013, 11:20:06 PM
I read that you have the same odd to chance it than to get the siege axe drop as unique.
So basically it's extremly low.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info