A 1H Sword + Shield tank build? Help xd

Boink
Build could use a lot of work.,you are wasting to many nodes for petty bonuses instead of going for for "the big ones"
Plus with so litte dexterity and intelligence points you could barely hit anything or use any skills that require a fair amount of mana.

Here's another build idea:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEBAZZaJgSOp5wFkiF6BlcPbAbmyYEHa5TVCmXZTgs-64APSLviEiGPIxcVF9YYPlkdGdXeCCmGwI8rxrzJMZNJ9zQ2tWo030s8N5cIRDfEI389JAC1PsBFu0ddgsJTT2zCVHnnAGgNYZlurpBaeE0Bus2xIFfRND3Xy9UXz9M_8Hu7ikAZojeodqh2tD27r9-gj4gRWa-YoI6Q_ny91YyD9PBu5y-oL3qJudZEYdFILSigbPPjjIz-L7Tqh1v3y3AZ26HH6dS5wCDNEqyOqkgB84oXE5uz9dY3iYOTJLei0GqvUpRmnoH3ud8DFdSsoUrBtdLu89xjalmTT6sX4ytoRQ==

Pros:
-you wont be tied by mana/INT to use skills,DEX is also not very required since you always hit.
-lots of shield defense and block chance.
-a fair amount of health and a ton of health regeneration.
-good 1 handed/axe physical damage bonus.
Last edited by dualestl on Aug 14, 2012, 7:40:24 AM
Well I'm looking for a build which uses a sword + shield.
Can tank very well
Do some average damage

The build you linked me would not be for me :X
Boink
Last edited by Neozenha on Aug 14, 2012, 7:43:28 AM
Last edited by dualestl on Aug 14, 2012, 7:52:24 AM
Is it possible to go full tank and just tank with taunt etc.... Which would be party reliant
Boink
Last edited by Neozenha on Aug 14, 2012, 7:55:26 AM
What level are you looking for a build? Level 20,40,60?
"This place is thick with the stench of ghouls"
To the maximum potential level
Boink
???
Boink
Well i would recommend looking at a build between levels 40-60. Getting to max level seems way out in the distance and your build might not work the way you want it too until you get to max level which would hinder you leveling.
"This place is thick with the stench of ghouls"
y Im looking for a build
Boink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info