A 1H Sword + Shield tank build? Help xd

I don't know how well a full tank would work. As it does obviously require a party
Boink
Here is mine, I use a 1H mace though not a sword. I love it though, maybe it will help a bit?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAADZkywdrlNUKZdlOCvwqrwsvNugSIY8jFqmfNhfs1pwphsCPMZNJ9zQ2tWo3lwhEN8Qjf0cSK3RHPIy5R12CwklQyt1TT2zCVHnnAFYMq61Z6TIBW3nBl1upQbFkplC0aA1hmYNe7weE1xwSiYOTJIqFdD2W1QR6m29CSpyDYtuiN6h2qkgB87Tqh1u3gOBpt6LQarnWRGHA5lhvyJm9Asl6D_rL1RfPzRKsjs2xIFfRND3X0z_we9S5wCDVjIP02WxDYNntbQPbocfp3SNReN20fxHfAxXU4ytoRecJ6irwbucv8N1IdPQ0JfT3y3AZ-s6lmg==
Alright....

This might not be good lol
Boink
Last edited by Neozenha on Aug 14, 2012, 7:26:31 PM
zz
Boink
Any feedback?
Boink
Hey community!
Boink
Still anyone
Boink
How are you gonna hit with so little dex and no resolute technique?
FFA loot = Single Player Game
Boulder bros
Basically you have two options as marauder:

1. Go for IR and have a lot of dex and versatility
2. Go for Resolute Technique

Otherwise you won't hit anything.

Reso-Tech

It does not have any weapon-specific passives, so you could use every weapon you want. But you should use frenzy, since you won't do damage otherwise.

Part-Dex

This is a build with enough dex to hit for about 90% again without weapon-focus, so you could use whatever weapon you want. The first build is more offensive, since with RT you could get 2 8% Melee-Damage-Nodes and get the Nodes from the Duellist-Startpoint. You could also go upwards to get catalyze.

Catalyze

There are also some interesting nodes next to catalyze in the templer-area. But you actually need some elemental damage to make catalyze worthwile, but since lightning-strike works with a lot of weapons you should have this one avaible and an add-fire support-gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info