Fan Meetup at PAX Australia

"
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Australia has a video game event worth attending? I assumed that continent banned all video games that didn't involve only bunny rabbits and pixie dust?

We've finally got the R18 category now.. finally..
http://www.news.com.au/technology/gaming/australias-first-r18-video-game-to-hit-shelves-soon/story-e6frfrt9-1226552166202

That said, we could always play PoE, which is what I'm doing anyway hahah.

Last banned game I 'played' was syndicate. It was terrible. Got 20 mins in and it crashed from some bug. Uninstall.

The new Saint's Row was being banned/altered or something, not quite sure just heard a few friends talking about it.

I'll most probably be attending this! So excited to shake some dev's hands and ask some questions.
Have a great time guys!

On future trips; If you're ever planning on visiting the UK, I am part of the management team at a nice quaint 4* hotel in Kent (The garden of England), we are only 20 miles outside of London and I'm sure we could work out some very reasonable rates :P

That's a serious offer, contact me if your ever interested!
Dam, I would love to go to this. Lucky buggers.
RIP Bolto
hmmm close to my location
Let the games begin
"
"
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Australia has a video game event worth attending? I assumed that continent banned all video games that didn't involve only bunny rabbits and pixie dust?

We've finally got the R18 category now.. finally..
http://www.news.com.au/technology/gaming/australias-first-r18-video-game-to-hit-shelves-soon/story-e6frfrt9-1226552166202

That said, we could always play PoE, which is what I'm doing anyway hahah.

Last banned game I 'played' was syndicate. It was terrible. Got 20 mins in and it crashed from some bug. Uninstall.

The new Saint's Row was being banned/altered or something, not quite sure just heard a few friends talking about it.

I'll most probably be attending this! So excited to shake some dev's hands and ask some questions.

Banned for two reasons:

Encouraging the use of real life drugs with reward (morphine)

and sexualised violence (anal probing dildo)

If the dildo didn't brutally rape ones anus, then it probably would have gotten through with only a name change for the morphine.

EDIT: I think there was another one there, which was the use of the word 'narcotic' in a drug name. Fuck its too early for this shit.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Last edited by ciknay on Jul 8, 2013, 10:31:58 PM
"
This time I have learnt to not let fans buy me strong alcohol.

Chris....were you taken advantage of?
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
I need to go to Melbourne :\
Have fun over there
I wanna see GGG and R5 have a nice discussion now that they'll be under the same roof.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info