I don't fucking want to be exiled anymore

"
Inexium wrote:
Someone who do not make hateful trolling / hateful insults should not be banned at least this is why DXLeah was not banned ( even if he did this last 24H like 8-10 threads un GD )
Bermal was the main time funny, 2 times i found bad comments from him : 1) He was raging about some threads in GD asking for their transfer to OT. 2) He insulted a poster of a relativily "silly" thread/comment by : Derp!

But ggg is fair by letting us create other non banned ( yet ) accounts

"
mkmaddage wrote:
Although I find it hilarious that BerMal is (finally) banned I have to agree that I have long scratched my head in pure puzzlement that the utter spam king, waster of forum space DxL was not BANNED a long time ago. Others are probated for wasting space yet DxL proudly spams away unchecked. Mods (who are not reading and don't care), please do something more than temp probate.

Word on the streets, from a very reliable source, is that BerMal is not permanently banned.

I heard he was naughty in-game and received a fairly heavy lashing.

He'll be back Thursday/Friday, barring any dramatic twists.

You heard it here first.
"
MrPoEman7 wrote:

Word on the streets, from a very reliable source, is that BerMal is not permanently banned.

I heard he was naughty in-game and received a fairly heavy lashing.

He'll be back Thursday/Friday, barring any dramatic twists.

You heard it here first.

This information is correct. He will be allowed back on his account after 3pm on the 12th (NZ time)
It was you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info