★ Shimshek's Thrift Shop ★

"
Moth wrote:
Well damn, I feel like a bit of a jackass. You're absolutely right again. Last I checked fusings were 7:1 gcp and chaos were 3:1. But it turns out prices had updated and I hadn't.

48 fusings then. i'll throw in an extra 6 alchs because I feel like a jerk for giving you the runaround here. I honestly didn't mean to try and short change you, even after offering a 6gcp equiv.

quick edit: I will only be playing on 2 characters. Mire or Numbat(hardcore noobchar). If you pm me a charactername that you play on, i'll add you and log in throughout the day when doing other things. Hopefully I can catch you.

Alright cool, appreciate the effort. I'll update the c/o for now. If I dont get a better offer soon, you can have it. Cool?

"
rfadream wrote:
5L Chimeric Salvation Golden Plate - 3 gcp

IGN: rfaMarauder

Thank you, c/o updated.
2 divine 2 gcp on 20%q elemental hit gem!
IGN: Rainku_Arc
"
Cihank86 wrote:

Alright cool, appreciate the effort. I'll update the c/o for now. If I dont get a better offer soon, you can have it. Cool?

Sounds good here.
IGN: Aandrax / Aandrix
6 gcp bramble barb dagger or mind razor
ign: ed_destroyer
Last edited by PsychPD1 on Jul 27, 2013, 3:46:14 PM
C/O's updated.

BUMP
ill go 5 gcp at rune scalpel.. imo shouldnt be BO higher than pheonix sever since lower base/augmented crit chances..

ign: BigMouthFish
"
RandyMarsh wrote:
ill go 5 gcp at rune scalpel.. imo shouldnt be BO higher than pheonix sever since lower base/augmented crit chances..

ign: BigMouthFish

Thanks. Actually, the price is relative to the dps.
Rune Scalpel does more DPS (with my build).
BOOM!
"I kick ass for the Lord!"
hey. what's the ilvl on the 5L thicket bow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info