Please consider filling those empty days with additional races

Starting with today and the poorest showing for a sunday I've seen, the coming week is the worst yet in any season, for anyone not interested in the week race. Living in Australia, and working, I am almost certainly not going to make a single race. Except of course for my day off...oh, wait, an entire day with no races.

Why the 31 hour gap between races 70 and 71? Why an entire week with only a single race between the (AEST) 5pm, 8pm and 10pm timeslots?

A few days ago I was keenly competing and trying to figure out how many points a week I'd need to reach my goal. Now I've lost all interest.

So reading this thread, I see people from 3 continents complaining about this schedule - who exactly is it good for?
"
Qetuth wrote:
Starting with today and the poorest showing for a sunday I've seen, the coming week is the worst yet in any season, for anyone not interested in the week race. Living in Australia, and working, I am almost certainly not going to make a single race. Except of course for my day off...oh, wait, an entire day with no races.

Why the 31 hour gap between races 70 and 71? Why an entire week with only a single race between the (AEST) 5pm, 8pm and 10pm timeslots?

A few days ago I was keenly competing and trying to figure out how many points a week I'd need to reach my goal. Now I've lost all interest.

So reading this thread, I see people from 3 continents complaining about this schedule - who exactly is it good for?

:(

Just died at level 12 in the 45 minute party to a stupid, stupid move allocating a skill point in a dangerous area. My first thought was, when can I race again to redeem myself?

I shouldn't have looked.

+1 to your "this week is really awful for racing" comment.
IGNs: Boslin, EmilysVermiciousKnid, Sansarya, Hathem, Rejnah
Time zone: US CST (GMT -6)
More races!!! I have school and work full-time, i try to play this game as much as possible!!! The races were such a revitalizing mode of game play, that i feel i could compete with players in a race event for 1 - 3 hours and still have a better chance then some people who get to grind all day in onslaught league. It would be nice to see the longer races spread out of course.. but why not fill in 1 to 2 hours races every couple hours to give us more options.. i mean shit man i missed 20 mins of the last 1 hour decsent just sitting in traffic!!! and the next descent race didnt start for 2 more days on which i had to work... anyways im probly just bitching and rambling but.. more races!!!!!!
I like the mid-season intermission. Rest and relax.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info