Please consider filling those empty days with additional races

Today for example, at the time I'm typing this, the next race is 8 hours away. I'm not sure why GGG left a huge gap like that in certain days.

I have seen people having difficulty finding time to play some of these races, especially the new Descent race which many are eager play. So why not fill up these empty slots with additional descent races? This will allow more people to participate in races, which is important as everyone knows, we're all from different places around the world with different responsibilities.

Just a suggestion anyway. It doesn't have to be descent races though if for any reason GGG feels they don't want to have more of those than already planned. Just have some normal races is fine too.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Hornet85 on Jul 2, 2013, 5:09:04 AM
GGG has to keep Botterboard users satisfied, so they reduced the amount of races and awarded demis.....

The gaps and the totally missing balance is there because there wasn't put any effort into the race plan or total lack of talent.

Season 1 had totally hostile times for US Westcoast players so they changed some races.

Season 2 had totally uncreative race settings like 6 Fixed Seed races in 2 days, several 12min races in 2 days, 2 TI TIA, LATI, LATIF and LACTIF combos in 2 days.

Season 3 is the opposite of S1 and the majority of events sucks for EU players.
+1 poor Season#3 schedule, needs to be changed soon.
+1

Add more races or allow players to start races in a 3h window or something like that, see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/447462 for discussion about that.
+2

I'd love to see a race option in every time slot.

Why was more races considered a bad thing?
IGNs: Boslin, EmilysVermiciousKnid, Sansarya, Hathem, Rejnah
Time zone: US CST (GMT -6)
Maybe this has something to do with it.

(Which I won't run, because I'm a noob and will most likely die before level 20, never mind level 50)
"
ALaggyGrunt wrote:
Maybe this has something to do with it.

(Which I won't run, because I'm a noob and will most likely die before level 20, never mind level 50)

I don't think the 1 week race would take away races for the weeks before and after it though.
Definitely the worst race schedule yet for me in US.

it's pretty much 7 or 10 pm only. If you work, there's literally no way around it. You might not race for a week.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Definitely the worst race schedule yet for me in US.

it's pretty much 7 or 10 pm only. If you work, there's literally no way around it. You might not race for a week.

7 and 10 pm options would be fine if there weren't so many days with nothing in either of those time slots. Tomorrow is Sunday and there are only 2 races all day, so if you were hoping to get a race in tomorrow but live in a time zone where you can't do those races, you're out of luck until next weekend.

It seems like Seasons 1 and 2 weren't this sparse - is this a new change?
Schedule looks very sparse next week...

Would really like to see more 1-2hr solo events in the EU evening slots. Descent is good fun, but the opportunities to take part are rare - especially when I'm working, which leaves only one viable evening slot (10pm)

Why not fill out every weekend slot with non-stop 1-3hr events? - they're bound to be popular! Next Saturday only has one event (at 4am in my timezone).

Last edited by bluescrn on Jul 14, 2013, 6:21:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info