Season Three, Event 28: Descent

Yet again, getting to level 9+ using white items, and some empty equipment slots. Never gotten any good orbs in all my descent runs either.
Like if the RNG was always fucked for me, ain't fun.

How come the ladder is always led by the same people, getting lucky with drops every race in order to progress. Sure they're good and have skillz, but skillz alone isn't enough to get you to level 18+, you need to have at least some decent equipment...

Something ain't right and it blows.

That was my whine of the day - bye.

Edit: just read the thread - really? I've gotten 2 rares total in 4 runs.
ok enough complaining - I'll be optimist and "try" to get lucky next run
Last edited by Jaille on Jul 5, 2013, 4:13:07 AM
Rerolled with 20 mins left and got to lvl 9. Going was easy from lvl 3 on thanks to damage roll quiver + iron ring drops, unlike my previous run where nothing useful dropped at all.

Between the mode being massively rng, the often terrible starting/chest gems/gear and the horrible desync, im not finding descent fun at all.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Jul 5, 2013, 4:13:07 AM
I kept running out of potion charges on the statues. I don't know what I was doing wrong.
IRON MAN
Now descent is fun.

I found out
"
Condemned wrote:
Now descent is fun.

I found out
secret

secret cleave? oh come on GGG
I hope it was at least some kind of shortcut.
ProjectPT was right.
"
Jaille wrote:
Never gotten any good orbs in all my descent runs either.

The alluring chest in the goat zone gives you 2 Orbs of Alchemy. The curious chest gives you two Orbs of Transmutation (+ some other stuff). Use the orbs wisely (weapon) and you may very well have all the gear you need for next few zones.

"
Jaille wrote:
How come the ladder is always led by the same people, getting lucky with drops every race in order to progress. Sure they're good and have skillz, but skillz alone isn't enough to get you to level 18+, you need to have at least some decent equipment...

The very best players can make good use of crappy gear (not beat records, but beat most other players). And more importantly, they know exactly what they need at which levels in order to be able to demolish / complete the next few levels.

Last edited by Hassefar60 on Jul 5, 2013, 4:48:17 AM
"
passofexhale wrote:
"
Condemned wrote:
Now descent is fun.

I found out
secret

secret cleave? oh come on GGG
I hope it was at least some kind of shortcut.

At least he found out the secret behind proper teasing.. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info