(Aug 11) One-hour Cut-throat event

"
dieslave wrote:
Why do I ALWAYS have to work, Central standard is 8 pm, correct? *sadface*

Actually 7pm.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by Asayus on Dec 19, 2022, 5:20:35 PM
Besides the obvious suggestion to make the cutthroat test longer, I recommend that the minimum and maximum levels that you can be invaded by be set to the optimum exp level formula ([Level]+-(3+([Level]/16#truncated#))). It looks like it fits into the game that way.
Check out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/41078 and post there to support having solo-only and party-only event modes!
"
Lord_Yoshi wrote:
I recommend that the minimum and maximum levels that you can be invaded by be set to the optimum exp level formula ([Level]+-(3+([Level]/16#truncated#))).

nice idea! but I dont think its needed to have a limitation on the lower end - its your own risk/fault if you invade an instance of level 15 players with a level 5 char... and, on the other side, the area level should also considered: if you as the 'owner' of an instance, are majorly underleveld there, then the level of the area should count and not yours. (invaders should be able to be as strong as the area's enemies)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I got some guys together...

Good luck everyone ;)
im itching to play it right now :P

luckily its on a saturday night (i think 9 PM EST) so ill be streaming it :DDDD
My Life For Aiur!

Damn moving cross country in a few hours most likely won't be able to make it, I'll see if I can find a good starbucks or something to steal wifi on my laptop
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Well, that's screwed me up, this even is at 1AM GMT time, can you please sort out the time so it's more fitting for every country, I wanna try this out! :P
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.
Should those of us without premade groups even bother? seems like you'll just get steamrolled by 6's
"
bstone1414 wrote:
im itching to play it right now :P

luckily its on a saturday night (i think 9 PM EST) so ill be streaming it :DDDD

8 PM EST. (5P, 6M, 7C, 8E)

"
candiedskull wrote:
Should those of us without premade groups even bother? seems like you'll just get steamrolled by 6's

As of right now (for me), parties don't seem to be an issue. As a solo person, you can target other solo people, but granted, I was almost exclusively invading, so I never gave anyone a chance to invade me, solo or group.
Check out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/41078 and post there to support having solo-only and party-only event modes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info