Season Three, Event 17: 30 Minute Turbo Immolation Party

What's happening with Immolation races? They all gonna have some new kind of bug???
Is there an 'LFP' section of the forum to better organize for these events or do we just need to have the friends?
It's not a cut-throat event, that was a mistake, sorry :)

I've removed CT, and closed all the existing CT instances. Good luck!

Edit: This was a remarkably challenging thing to fix from a Thai restaurant via a cellphone connection.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 2, 2013, 2:50:03 AM
Keeps booting me, saying league has ended...
IGN: WalterSobchekk
lets burnnnnnnnnnnn
"
Chris wrote:
It's not a cut-throat event, that was a mistake, sorry :)

I've removed CT, and closed all the existing CT instances. Good luck!

Edit: This was a remarkably challenging thing to fix from a Thai restaurant via a cellphone connection.

Would've been fun to have that as a surprise thing.
IRON MAN
That was the event removing the cut-throat mods, you should be able to log back in and play once that is finished.

Turbo has also changed back to the original display we used during season one and two where it doesn't show up when you press Tab, turbo is still intended to be activated on this league.
That was the biggest bug I have ever seen. Half our party is already in prisoner's gate while me and 1 other guy are still fighting brutus??? WTF???????????? WTF????????????????
Desync is out of control. If that can't be fixed there is no future for a mainstream release.

30 minute race and 2 deaths with nothing showing around me, til I'm dead and then all of a sudden my body is surrounded by mobs. Frustrated.
IGN: WalterSobchekk
first race that ive broken top 100 whoooo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info