Season Three, Event 13: Descent

Get my ass out of bed early for the race.
Lose internet 10 seconds before start for 7 minutes.
Regain connection but spike to 1000 ping every 20 seconds and die in first area. Fun.
#2 witch down to you guessed it... Desync. I guess Rhox gets free win if he just plays it safe.
"
slicce wrote:
I know there are Timezone differences buy how come it always says the event have already started on my character screen? On the forum thread it says the league has finished. Very confusing.

you need to set your forum account's timezone to the one you live in.

you do this in account options i think

then all the race's start times etc are shown in your local time so its not confusing
Last edited by Anuthutantrum on Jul 1, 2013, 6:42:53 AM
Oh well, Good game guys, I had some insanely lucky drops

but when I entered the vaults I got some blue ribbons.. Insant 2x shock stack and then I was ignited.

Great game mode though! Really loved it! I had no idea I was doing as well as I was though :/ Should've farmed Forbidden for a bit longer
"
Eenis_Pnvy wrote:
Oh well, Good game guys, I had some insanely lucky drops

but when I entered the vaults I got some blue ribbons.. Insant 2x shock stack and then I was ignited.

Great game mode though! Really loved it! I had no idea I was doing as well as I was though :/ Should've farmed Forbidden for a bit longer

I was nipping at your heels the entire time until I died at position 8. You had some better luck then me aside from the fact that my 2 alch rolls on lvl 7 swords were godly and I found 2% LL gloves:

Literally every other piece of gear I had was white though at the point I died. Was a good race, though I wish we didn't die XD
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist

end gear.

found the tricorne on one of the ape bosses.

the first 5 minutes as ranger are goddamn awful.

i had to run in circles and half the area back at necro level because i had no damage at all before rain of arrows and my level 4 quiver.

no iron rings before level 12. at least a short bow with gg early on.

managed to kill 1 exile. the second one i didnt want to kill and skipped him.
Damn room full of champ ribbons with a elite with extra phys dmg aura, no way around.
Leap in and insta dead :D

I had such ridicilous mazes in monkey and skellie zone lost sooo much time. tt
Just noticed a Ranger and Mara got first and second place. Glad to see it wasn't duelists this time! Ranger looks quite powerful from what I've seen so far.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist

Best RNG ever, no wands drop so I still have alchs in inventory...
"
Dellusions wrote:
Just noticed a Ranger and Mara got first and second place. Glad to see it wasn't duelists this time! Ranger looks quite powerful from what I've seen so far.

yeah it's pretty good. lightning arrow + fork clears pretty fast and rain of arrows is as good as it gets. if you get good +dmg rolls on any items you have insanely high aoe damage early on.

the skilltree isn't the worst either. you continuosly spec into damage and then take life nodes so you have them just before grapplers and fire curtains appear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info