Season Three, Event 10: 3 Hour Party

Just quitted at lvl 25, not so bad, but so tired to play any longer.
Started with random party as duelist with templar, who played until the end. Thank you, dude, PoppinLockin, may try later again, it wasn't bad at all.
Imo, with premade party it's not a problem to make to top20, so should try later.
Drop wasn't so good (but great sword at the early game, yea, and belt at lvl 16):
Spoiler

So, looking for a party to make it to top20, can play everything (prefer dw shadow/2h duelist, but easily go with caster).
Last edited by Sumroach on Jun 30, 2013, 4:05:13 PM
"
Sumroach wrote:
Just quitted at lvl 25, not so bad, but so tired to play any longer.
Started with random party as duelist with templar, who played until the end. Thank you, dude, PoppinLockin, may try later again, it wasn't bad at all.
Imo, with premade party it's not a problem to make to top20, so should try later.
Drop wasn't so good (but great sword at the early game, yea, and belt at lvl 16):
Spoiler

So, looking for a party to make it to top20, can play everything (prefer dw shadow/2h duelist, but easily go with caster).

Yeah it was fun!

How do i figure out my Templar rank?
yeah i made rang 184...23best witch..
first 3hours race with staying alive
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
How is it possible that I left the race at lvl 21 and 4 points, and I check the points later and my character is lvl 19 and only 3 points??

Please fix this.
"
oblivious wrote:
How do i figure out my Templar rank?

Here you can see statistics.
"
bodnaar wrote:
"
Centrius wrote:
How are people able to sign up for this, when the sign up starts in 1.5 hours?

Race registration opens half an hour before the event.

they signed up even earlier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info