Sick HardCore Ranger Build

My personal suggestion is that the Mana Flows pocket and the 3 20% mana regen pocket next to the Reflex nodes will be the best way for people to really use this skill like before.

And socket PA with 2 supports: LMP/GMP and Increased Duration, nothing more. It'll keep the mana cost down more than before while providing nearly the same benefits from a 4L PA.

To provide an example, my lvl 16 PA costs 32 mana, and with LMP and Increased Duration, it now costs 72 mana, which is a lot, but bearable.

PA is now meant to be tactically shot, and if people do that, there shouldn't be any problems.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
So I have a question... Last I heard, the poison arrow cloud, (I.E. the DoT portion) doesn't trigger any attached IIR/Q. Is this still the case? If it is, did you use any other skill for boss kills?
How about the best item for ranger?
your build rocks but i want to know what item for ranger because im new here and i realy like to copy your build..thanks
Is that possible to have the build link please ? i have problems for youtube
its an old version of the build , is there an updated version please? :)
xD
WTB a success proven HC build. I have like 5 skill pts saved up, I don't want to screw it up.
"
Islidox wrote:
snip

Sorry to quote you here Islidox for no apparent reason :P I've seen a number of your posts and you always have some good information. If you are so inclined do you think you could give your thoughts on this build or one like it for OB now, HC league? I love DoT type builds and was ecstatic to see this here but also a little sad it had not stayed current @Sad Face@ Anyhow I'll be looking at it tonight and see if I can come up with any changes or not etc, thanks a ton either way if anybody can make any suggestions as to it's efficiency in today's game!

Edit: Actually I LOVE firetrap to, Think I'll see about trading for a quality FT trap tonight and see how I can work that in here somehow. Heck even base I love it!

IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
Last edited by Teflondon1975 on Feb 1, 2013, 1:19:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info