Race Season Three Details

Still no love for EEST timezone. Makes me sad.

Clarification: There is 4 hour gap between 8PM - 12 AM, really bad news for anyone working full-time.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Jun 27, 2013, 3:22:05 AM
Why only 1 weekly? It's the most fun race by far.
"
boof wrote:
Also, I hope the per-race point rewards have been adjusted to compensate for a 100 less races, seeing as how the points required for the highest prize are still the same.

They haven't, but that's because it's not intentional that 20 people will receive the top prize!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Path of Boots? But meh... uniques going to HC. Great, will be able to appreciate them for a week or two after Onslaught and Anarchy end, and the new long term leagues begin.
Dat leather belt >:[
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
Like the Way it's going with the new Season ... looking forward to the Weekend! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
I really hope that Descent races will give points for reaching some level... Demigods are (even more than before) out of my reach, but hopefully some prizes aren't. :)

Also: very nice to get the full schedule of events in advance! Great for planning! :)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Last edited by Pesegato on Jun 27, 2013, 3:38:06 AM
Great, 1 race per day i can do. And those races suck poop. FML.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
Still no love for EEST timezone. Makes me sad.

Clarification: There is 4 hour gap between 8PM - 12 AM, really bad news for anyone working full-time.

I second this sentiment! What is the reasoning behind that four-hour gap? It seems rather arbitrary. A 10PM slot would be wondeful!
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
"
Chris wrote:
"
boof wrote:
Also, I hope the per-race point rewards have been adjusted to compensate for a 100 less races, seeing as how the points required for the highest prize are still the same.

They haven't, but that's because it's not intentional that 20 people will receive the top prize!

I'm sorry to say that that makes the choice of rewards for the previous tiers even more woeful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info