Fortune Cookie provides wisdom on game design

I just had a fortune cookie while working at the office, where the message inside was
"The generation of random numbers is too important to leave to chance"

Seemed appropriate.
It's only by chance you opened such a random fortune cookie.
someta
merp merp
We keep one in the lab at work that reads 'You will change jobs soon.'
Fortunately, unless you're querying a service similar to random.org whenever the game needs to randomize, you're already "doing the right thing" by using a pseudo-random algorithm, which in the strictest sense is deterministic and not random.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Cookie's are always right.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Cookie's are always right.
Who is Cookie, and which of his/hers are always right?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 27, 2013, 3:02:11 AM
I recently got a haircut. My cookie told me "thats not a haircut, it's a cry for help".

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
I just had a fortune cookie while working at the office, where the message inside was

Seemed appropriate.

lol, the irony

"
Michael_GGG wrote:
I recently got a haircut. My cookie told me "thats not a haircut, it's a cry for help".

lol
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Seemed appropriate.

You've been punked. Chris has planted it! The same with the Michael's haircut message. Or perhaps somebody in the office is monitoring you and trying to take over your lives. Be careful guys. It always starts from a cookie or a candy. Next, you become slaves and robots and "the cookie" will take away your salary. ;-)
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 27, 2013, 6:21:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info