Patch 0.11.1 success and 0.11.1b patch notes

"
kirbs wrote:
i think the issue is related to springleaf somehow , when i take it off it stops , also while wearing it if i go near ANY degen effect - enemies with r/f or the bears it starts once im in-range

also , get that patch out asap , i cant even play this is so anoying

I posted this issue in bugs immediately after I began playing the patch and this is what Chris said

"There is a new sound for when your energy shield becomes depleted.

The sound plays repeatedly very fast when you are regenerating energy shield, despite your degeneration being larger than your energy shield regeneration (so you are constantly bouncing between being energy shield depleted, and having energy shield, even if the value is less than one).

Will fix."

So, likely springleaf regen is faster so louder and that's why you notice the difference. Looking forward to that fix. Not sure why there needs to be any sound for degen/regen/lost ES tbh.
Great of them to respond so fast.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Jun 26, 2013, 10:12:28 AM
Artic footprints would be cool, but...

Verdant footprints would be awesome! Imagine leaving a small plot of sprouting growth as you sprint by. I would drop points for that in a second. Any chance GGG? Any support PoE community?
Suggestion Thread: Race of the Day
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/617940
new helemts are cool
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Edit: I forgot to mention! Buy some Mummies :D

Daily deal them and I'm totally there! Mummies is a much better explanation as to why they move so slow :>
i can't wait to descend into a creepy old church, and destroy some skeletons! ohhhhh yahhhhhh
@slangDontStop
what`s next armor chest new art?
please be new armor chest new art
"
Chris wrote:
Edit: I forgot to mention! Buy some Mummies :D

When did this begging start? Its pathetic. People aren't retarded, they know how to buy stuff if they want it. Are sales dropping or something?
"
I forgot to mention! Buy some Mummies :D

Whats about a reply to the supporter pack upgrade option? Waiting for more than 2 weeks now...disappointing...Maybe i buy one if i get answer to this...
Incredible work with the helmets. So many variations and details, Im really surprised and pleased.

I might have missed it, but is there a way to check more artwork from the designer/s ? a website ?

Hope you announce chest redesign soon ! \o/

Great job GGG.

Forget EVERYTHING, and release the Season 3 Reward info!! My God man.... -.-
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info