Patch 0.11.1 success and 0.11.1b patch notes

We're expecting to post the Season Three race schedule during tomorrow's workday (Thursday, NZ time). Most of our development team is away at a local New Zealand Game Development Conference on Friday. Descent events will start on Saturday.

It's very likely that we will deploy 0.11.1c tomorrow also, with more minor fixes from today's patch, such as fixing the sound issue with Righteous Fire.

Edit: I forgot to mention! Buy some Mummies :D
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 26, 2013, 5:50:39 AM
Can't wait for Descent
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Jun 26, 2013, 5:49:22 AM
i think the issue is related to springleaf somehow , when i take it off it stops , also while wearing it if i go near ANY degen effect - enemies with r/f or the bears it starts once im in-range

also , get that patch out asap , i cant even play this is so anoying
Last edited by kirbs on Jun 26, 2013, 6:02:48 AM
When do we get arctic footprints? I know you got them, I saw the video.

Great Patch btw.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I can't wait for Season 3 to start! Really excited to try out Descent.

Thanks for all your hard work GGG! Time to see if my Summoner would like some Mummies...
Does Descent have a stash at the start of each level? Like if I find a piece of gear with good sockets, but I don't need to use it right that instant - can I save it for later, or do I have to keep it in my inventory?

e: obligatory not-asking for that thing to go on sale that I won't mention

...oops.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jun 26, 2013, 6:13:39 AM
cant wait for season 3 to start. will be my first races i try out.
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!
Last edited by Verboten247 on Jun 26, 2013, 6:15:14 AM
New helmets are awesome, and they look even better in 3D. Excited for what is in store for the game's art future.

Fan of everything except the new currency drop sound. Too jarring and... heavy. As if it was meant to wake people up for when currency drops. Preferred the old subtle yet distinct sound.
Last edited by boof on Jun 26, 2013, 6:21:05 AM
i dont know if its only me but im getting some error messages when zoning in to maps and some other places
Thx for the work ! The new sounds aree very nice !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info