Error -BlueScreen-BCCode: 50 BCP1:FFFFFFFF80F10000

Every time when I'm training to finish 'Ancient Tree ' quest - any ideas ???
Remember to post bug reports here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/248

I'll make it easier for the developers :)

You might wanna come up with some more information though. What are you running on?
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Aug 6, 2012, 3:38:18 PM
Did you try to run the game with the -nosound parameters?
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
Still the same - I'm getting blue screen and restart when I'm transferring to Vall Ruins - I's always happening in the same place of the game.(I have changed drivers to sound card (sound off/on), graphics card, even reinstalled game still the same)

"
DELNOMAD wrote:
Still the same - I'm getting blue screen and restart when I'm transferring to Vall Ruins - I's always happening in the same place of the game.(I have changed drivers to sound card (sound off/on), graphics card, even reinstalled game still the same)

When you say you've tried it with sound off, is that with the --nosound command? Just turning the volume to 0 in the options won't prevent it loading sounds!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
"
DELNOMAD wrote:

When you say you've tried it with sound off, is that with the --nosound command? Just turning the volume to 0 in the options won't prevent it loading sounds!

You where write - it's working now - THX :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info