0.11.1 Patch Notes

A unique flask? Sounds interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0
"
Hruthgard wrote:
I hope you guys are aware of the giant impact the phys dmg calculation changes with phys dmg on items (rings,amus etc.) will have in low level pvp. If i understand the patch notes correctly this will complete ruin low level pvp balance. I really hope im wrong about that, i will talk about that again tomorrow after i tested it...

Ugh...ok im not getting it at all X_X. Please explain HOW this will effect our damage.

As I said, im a facebreaker build, explain in laymen terms how this ill effect my characters dps department :P, please.

I really wanna get this lol
"
darkcrab wrote:
Ok...im obviously not understanding the changes that are comming to the Melee Physical damage, so ill ask this in a simple way.

Im a facebreaker build Mara, and I intend to make a 2hander build when the new race starts, can someone explain to me in simpler terms what this patch does to said builds?...please?

Off-weapon +flat dmg will be boosted significantly. Most notable the uniques Abyssus, Meginord's, Bringer of Rain.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
"
"
darkcrab wrote:
Ok...im obviously not understanding the changes that are comming to the Melee Physical damage, so ill ask this in a simple way.

Im a facebreaker build Mara, and I intend to make a 2hander build when the new race starts, can someone explain to me in simpler terms what this patch does to said builds?...please?

Off-weapon +flat dmg will be boosted significantly. Most notable the uniques Abyssus, Meginord's, Bringer of Rain.

So in lamen terms...I punch harder, make stuff die harder? <.<

Ok, does this patch effect percentage boosts, like say the Magnate? Or is this patch simply drastically ramping up the power of flat damage?
Fixed a bug where Knockback could force a monster into an inaccessible area.

This + over 9000
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.1

• Melee skills with Damage Effectiveness have been changed to having a "Deals % of Base Damage" stat.
  • Physical damage on items is now scaled by physical damage bonuses (in a similar way to how elemental damage worked before).

Sounds good but what does it mean? We get more dmg? Kinda confused :)
Postcount +1
Also this patch fails...No extra effects for stacking gore!

GGG....i am saddened >.>
"
iNotSure wrote:

Sounds good but what does it mean?

My feeling about the whole patch notes.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Technomage wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
which will mean that the base damage of these skill(s) will get doubled (adjusted) to lead to the same result.

I do believe you have that backward. Spark's damage will half, as it is now 'No longer effected by the damage effectiveness'

You're right!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
So if i read the melee patch part right...and going by what was said. Flat + damage just got a massive boost right?

As in..rings that add damage etc, just became a whole lot dirtier? xD

As a facebreaker build..i wildly accept this, But how does this effect % based damage, like say the magnate belt? Did that to get a massive boost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info