Just bought Bronze! 2 extra keys!

Great job supporting! I would like a key if one is still available. I have a new born baby and can't afford to purchase a key until my next paycheck, two weeks from now. Thanks either way!
Would really appreciate a key, had a house fire due to arson not too long ago, still replacing things left and right so it's been difficult to make ends meet.

From what I've seen the PoE has tons of potential, absolutely love the customization available.
Wish I had a key for everyone! I wish you all luck in your Path of Exile travels! Take care and goodnight
You should give one to a random person did you know I love you ?
I really appreciate the initiative even if i dont get a key,i'm amazed by what the devs have done so far really nice job and hope this game will be out soon ,cant wait for this ,one would love to get a key though and enjoy this awesome game.
Last edited by webda on Aug 6, 2012, 9:00:20 AM
I simply want a key because I want to play this game. Thought that D3 would be my game for a couple of years, but I've lost my interest when realised that I can't progress rurther in the game.
Plyed PoE last weekend and loved it, it is so close to D2.
Of course I'd love a key - wish I could say I have a good reason, but I'm looking forward to playing. Wasted $120 on another, far less superior game (I'll leave that to your imagination) and yes we needed two copies in our house...and it'd be nice to try a game with a skill tree that makes sense/etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info