Whats with all the disconnects and client crashes?

Ever since I started playing again after 0.9.11 was released, the client is disconnecting and crashing more than I've ever seen any other version. In fact I've crashed more times during 0.9.11 than I have with any other version, combined.
Yeah I've noticed this too, I just got beta though so I haven't played any other patches.

But I have noticed that it takes about 3-4 minutes before the log in screen comes up, every time I switch zones it says the game is not responding, until I click on it and then it loads, and there have been random client crashes as well, and it seems they happen at the worst times lol
There has definately been an increase on random crashes the last few updates. Mostly they happen for me while entering a new map/zone Seems like the game stutters a lot when doing that and then sometimes crashes.

IGN: Zakariaz
It is a beta test. You could perhaps pay attention to what zone / action / part of the game seemed to cause the crash and report it. It may help to identify problems and improve the game.
I can't tell if it's the client that's acting up or my vidcard not compensating, but certain areas I lag in (I'm guessing a strain on my vidcard) but usually not enough to completely freeze and/or crash my client.

It's the number 1 cause of most of my deaths, these client freezes/crashes.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
The same. I think this is a problem my computer and now am inclined to think that the problem is the last update of the client :(
What will be the release?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info