Ban the person above you

"
Avireyn wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
^Banned for blaming the dog. =^[.]^=

^Banned for being one letter short of forming "Heater Yacht" as anagram of username.

^Banned for banning the wrong poster. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Avireyn wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
^Banned for blaming the dog. =^[.]^=

^Banned for being one letter short of forming "Heater Yacht" as anagram of username.

^Banned for banning the wrong poster. =^[.]^=

^Self-banned for missing the edit. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
^banned for double-posting! It's a trap!
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
^Banned for revealing traps.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
^Banned for looking at pronz
^ banned for having an inappropriate number in his name lol.
Last edited by matt252 on Aug 5, 2012, 8:36:35 PM
^ banned for having numbers in your name period.
^Banned for having a period.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
^Banned for trying to prove the one who smelt it isn't always the one who dealt it.
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
^Banned for making a point.

OR

^Banned for being "he who smelt it".

pick one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info