Ban the person above you

^ Banned for feline hatred. :(
^Banned for being a crazy old hag that throws cats at random ppl.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
^Banned for crazy addiction to farts (see: your name)
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
^Banned for messing with Voodoo. Put the Tiki doll away.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
I hereby declare "Fartfinder", from now on adressed to as "the player" for the following reasons. The following reasons are in accordance with the law of wraeclast and are executed under the supreme command of Queen/Supreme Judge miss Merveil the Siren. The supreme court of wraeclast finds the player guilty to: the murder of sirens. Animals, exiles, rhoas and many more, theft, arsin, fraud, and all other possible crimes. Therefore, i do now pronounce him banned untilthe end of time or his death, whichever comes first.
Banned for being a bronze supporter and for bad behaviour and offensive laungauge by tyiping in "The Vaal Oversoul" in one of your posts.

You even typed in "The Vaal Oversoul" in a letter to GGG, which made chris willson mad and ban you. Such behaviour is not tolerated!
"
FIreskull wrote:
Banned for being a bronze supporter and for bad behaviour and offensive laungauge by tyiping in "The Vaal Oversoul" in one of your posts.

You even typed in "The Vaal Oversoul" in a letter to GGG, which made chris willson mad and ban you. Such behaviour is not tolerated!

Banned for misspelling "language" and "typing".

Such butchery of the Queen's language shall not be tolerated.
"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:

Banned for misspelling "language" and "typing".

Such butchery of the Queen's language shall not be tolerated.

Banned for having the same signature as me
Banned for lack of punctuation.
"
MausFeard wrote:
Banned for lack of punctuation.

Banned for correcting grammar on the internet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info