Woah sweet I got in!

OP, you gonna have a great time with PoE.

Also, welcome exiler to Wraeclast. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Congrats and hope u will enjoy it :).
Hi CultOfPersonality,

Welcome to the Path of Exile Beta!

We've been working on Path of Exile for five years now, and are incredibly excited (and a little nervous) to be finally sharing it with people, especially other fans of action RPGs.

This is a genuine product testing beta, not a 'marketing beta'. We're a small indie team that wants your honest feedback. The game will continue to change regularly based on your opinions.

Path of Exile is currently unfinished. We have many months of changes planned, including revamps of almost every major system in the game. Some large features are not enabled yet and will be during the Closed Beta. We intend to openly discuss our plans for these systems so that we can get quality feedback. Please visit the Beta forums to read our plans for these areas.

There is currently no NDA in effect. You may talk about whatever you'd like. You may stream gameplay or post screenshots and videos without permission.

Please do not share your account. We periodically allow you to invite some friends to play with. If you abuse these rules we reserve the right to remove your access.

Please post bug reports, feedback and suggestions for improvement to the Beta forums on www.pathofexile.com.

We believe the quality of your feedback and suggestions during this Beta will be one of the biggest contributors to the success of the final game. So, please don't lurk and do give specific feedback and constructive suggestions not just complaints. We're listening to everything you say.

Also please note that characters will be wiped at the end of the Closed Beta period and might be wiped periodically during Beta for any reason.

The game is approximately 4gb and can be installed with the following installer: http://www.pathofexile.com/downloads/PathOfExileInstaller.msi
To log in, use the email address and password that you signed up for your www.pathofexile.com account with.

Enjoy the Beta!

---

Tis real! Although I haven't had a chance to play yet, I'm off tomorrow so I'll finally get to.
Welcome exile o/
Have fun playing ! , have loads of fun !
"
Woah sweet I got in!

that's what he said

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info