PC gamer exclusive 3rd season announcement

"
e7ang wrote:
Meh the whole point of an arpg is to get loot.

You get the epic lootz at the end of the race season.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Without us keeping the loot at the end this has the potential to allow them to drop exalteds like transmutes lol. Maybe hyper-powered gear with low level reqs to add an entirely new meta.

Sounds awesome to me.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
obadonke wrote:
Bold move not to let us keep the loot we find.

I see a couple fine benefits to this decision: It lets ggg be far more creative or extreme with itemization (and other) changes, and it guarantees that non-rich players will actually be able to use any rare currency that drops without essentially costing themselves far more than they stand to gain.

And its apparently solo-only as well. Add fixed map seeds and monster spawns and this format is perfect!
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
"
obadonke wrote:

I see a couple fine benefits to this decision: It lets ggg be far more creative or extreme with itemization (and other) changes, and it guarantees that non-rich players will actually be able to use any rare currency that drops without essentially costing themselves far more than they stand to gain.

And its apparently solo-only as well. Add fixed map seeds and monster spawns and this format is perfect!

Agreed. Very much looking forward to this.
"
KoTao wrote:
"
obadonke wrote:

It also means they could start the race in any map and perhaps even any level they want, give the character some very basic "starter gear" and just make the first few waves of monsters easy enough for you to start gearing up from there. This would be a very nice change from having every single race starting from the beginning of A1.
This sounds... Really freaking cool.

It may even spark my interest in racing again in general.
same name in-game
this sounds cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info