Where is this world going?

My ex girlfriend got shot in the head twice... Still can't believe it.

HOUTHALEN - Nineteen years old Didi Swiers got shot in cold blood by her ex boyfriend.

The man (24) was waiting for Didi Swiers in front of an employment agency in Hasselt. When she came out just after ten o'clock, he immediately opened fire with a pistol. When she lying on the floor he fired two bullets into her head, according to the family.
The man fled with his car. Three hours later a police helicopter discovered the Peugeot in a shed. The barn was surrounded by a SWAT team. The SWAT team had to assault the barn to get to him because any reasoning failed.

He is now prisoned in Hasselt, he is charged with attempted murder.

She's in coma, fighting for her life, I'm sure she will survive because she's very strong. Warned her so many times that this dude is crazy....

Source: http://www.ed.nl/regio/geldropmierlo/11472021/Oud-Mierlose-19-neergeschoten-door-ex-vriend.ece
Last edited by Struyk on Aug 3, 2012, 5:24:05 PM
Wow!

But stories like this don't surprise me anymore, it seems like crazy stuff like this happens everyday! I wish everyone could just get along :(
- Path of Exile <3
"
Struyk wrote:
My ex girlfriend got shot in the head twice... Still can't believe it.

HOUTHALEN - Nineteen years old Didi Swiers got shot in cold blood by her ex boyfriend.

...That really doesn't put you in good company as another ex of hers, friend. :(

My condolences, and I hope things turn out okay.

As for where the world is going? The same place it's been going since the beginning: somewhere and somewhen beyond our poisonous presence.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Im not a psychopathic idiot who cuts my ex-girlfriends name in his arm when she breaks up with him...

That dude is really fking crazy and I really cant explain why she stayed with him, atleast a hunderd people warned her...
Two bullets in the head and she's in coma? She's tougher than the chick in Kill Bill.
Look for BestPriceGuy in game. I'm almost always on.

"
WinWinWin wrote:
Two bullets in the head and she's in coma? She's tougher than the chick in Kill Bill.

One in the nose and one in the jaw so no critical spots
The phrase comes to mind... S**** Happens.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
"
GamerTaylor wrote:
The phrase comes to mind... S**** Happens.

Not that I am completely heartless, But agreed.

Shiz does indeed happen.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
How does she survive two bullets to the head.
Last edited by xpkzslayer on Aug 4, 2012, 2:32:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info