release?

does anyone know when release is?

EDIT: Open beta should start by the end of the year, and it might stay in that state for ever.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
Last edited by BJSV on Aug 3, 2012, 3:46:53 PM
i hope its soon cuz i cant seem to get a beta key -_-
"
noRegretz wrote:
i hope its soon cuz i cant seem to get a beta key -_-

I'd rather pay 10 bucks instead of waiting 3+ months
Why dont you purchase one for a small fee of as little as only 10 dollars and help support the game mate?
Trust me , its well worth it considering you pay 60 dollars for games that are alot worse and already smaller than this!
"
shamoogoo wrote:
Why dont you purchase one for a small fee of as little as only 10 dollars and help support the game mate?
Trust me , its well worth it considering you pay 60 dollars for games that are alot worse and already smaller than this!

agree 100% as that is what i did, just finished downloading the game going to try it out =)
"
shamoogoo wrote:

U crazy!? - Then he can't effort a vanilla milk shake (extra large) with his McNuggets. ;-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
You know it is funny I would happily spend more for early beta access than for the so called finished product D3. I am happy to support a game in which the developers are actively listening to the community and even more importantly engaging with them. That says a ton!
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info