Item Data. Armor/weapons. Unique skins all the way up.

Dude you forgot the stone knight set!

Yeah I love Dark Souls. Too bad I suck at it. My brother on the other hand..
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
i could imagine,that the low lvl armor should look less eye catching and look more like found in a ditch, the poe style. but late game high lvl unique should look more NEW and polished.

Im sure the designers are working on ideas for other acts incl. new armor
"
Odoakar wrote:
I know it's a lot of work and resources, and it's planned in the future, but it is a quite important aspect of any aRPG game. Especially for unique items, to have an original and cool model design.

Those were amazing! it looks like it could really fit well in the theme of path of exile, I'm going to check that game out.
"
candiedskull wrote:
Can we donate art assets? if so, what format should they be in? I know there are some good modelers out there that would donate their time and resources in order to diversify the models that are available.

I want an answer to this! Community polled and participated contests? FTW.

"
Neokolzia wrote:
Game content over Visual Sex Appeal at this point imo, nice thoughts but getting the game to a mechanical dream is first priority before skins that don't bring in further revenue.

This is half truth at best. Better and more satisfying content leads to more satisfied users, and thus greater amount of potential customers, as we then are bound to spend more time ingame and want things like pets and shining special armor effects, et cetera, et cetera.
You should make skins for armor and weapow to sell on microtransation, and it should be limited for the level of the charater (level 1-10: level 11-20 ...), and for the class also. Now its to mess to play in party, somethimes i find myself attacking summon zombies and friend charaters. Open a public contest for disigners to make those skins, and give them lets say 10% of the sell.
"
Erik wrote:
We do want to do this eventually, but it will take a long time before it is all done.

That is the type of proper communication from devs that I like. The guys from the game that shall not be named should take a good example from it.

I am really exited to hear that and idea of having more skins for armors and weapons is in the parking lot...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info