Its been a year and a month of wait...

Its been a year and a month since i took a glance of PoE, I easily fell in love with the game images and description as I browse through the gallery.

Men this game would be worth sleepless nights, and im not even regretful of waiting for a year, i just wish that i can play this game with the help of a fellow enthusiast who can provide me with a key.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will read this simple thread.
BETA MEMBER AT LAST! This Game is tremendous
Try contacting support.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
I wouldn't say you've been waiting, more like saw the game a year ago and signed up did something else for a year, came back and now wanna play.

It's just that if you REALLY wanted to play you'd probably be more active then 3 posts in over a year.

Bored in an airport? Yell, 'bomb!'
Last edited by MaxMana on Aug 3, 2012, 10:30:05 AM
Max Mana
Ive been logging in and out consistently, i beg to disagree, but posting threads or comments alone, does not ipso facto mean that you are an active member. There are otherways to show your enthusiasm. Thanks for the reply though, i still get your point.
Last edited by mortiscausa on Aug 3, 2012, 10:37:21 AM
me 2 see this game befor 1 year i regristed befor few month but still i dont get beta key :(
"
usbjaj wrote:
me 2 see this game befor 1 year i regristed befor few month but still i dont get beta key :(

We all just want to play here, im sure well have our chance. Lets be patient. :)
Posting does help though, shows your reading the forums and staying active, I just wish I could post other places but since I lack knowledge in the game after only playing the test weekend, I wouldn't have much an opinion. But hey, there's this one and offtopic just to clown around in at least

Last edited by MaxMana on Aug 3, 2012, 10:41:09 AM
"
MaxMana wrote:
Posting does help though, shows your reading the forums and staying active, I just wish I could post other places but since I lack knowledge in the game after only playing the test weekend, I wouldn't have much an opinion. But hey, there's this one and offtopic just to clown around in at least

I don't think that posting helps at all, ive seen many active ppl that would not get key for = a long time, timer just loves inactive accounts its as simple as that, then they can say that they have given 100 000 keys but there are like 10 000 actual players.
"
MaxMana wrote:

Yeah... but its not actually about active members. You only need to post once to be considered as active and than you should go afk and come after a year.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
When I say posting helps, I mean it helps people give you a key.

Obviously the heartless generator does nothing but torment you by giving inactive accounts access. >:)

But we already all knew that.

Last edited by MaxMana on Aug 3, 2012, 10:51:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info