[1.1] Davos Seaworth's Elemental Split Arrow Build - Solo every map with ease!

"
TonyL wrote:
Do you have any video of this build? i want to see how fast you map.

Nah I haven't played this build in a while. All my gear for it is in standard and I don't play there anymore, though there are a few pieces missing anyway. I gave away the bow at one point as well as many of the gems.

Someone posted a gameplay video of them running this build on a lvl 75 Plateau map a few months ago. Shouldn't be too hard to find. I'd say it's definitely somewhere between pages 60 and 70.

Found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdUOHNKFBEc
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Last edited by DavosTheOnionKnight on Apr 12, 2014, 11:05:51 PM
"
"
TonyL wrote:
Do you have any video of this build? i want to see how fast you map.

Nah I haven't played this build in a while. All my gear for it is in standard and I don't play there anymore, though there are a few pieces missing anyway. I gave away the bow at one point as well as many of the gems.

Someone posted a gameplay video of them running this build on a lvl 75 Plateau map a few months ago. Shouldn't be too hard to find. I'd say it's definitely somewhere between pages 60 and 70.

Found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdUOHNKFBEc

Thanks Davos. There were lots of near deaths for that guy in the video, which now gets me a bit worried. I am currently leveling a duelist on Invasion and following your new Invasion tree build. I have these gears. Would these work good?

edit: Also, can you explain how the weapon swap work? do you leap slam on them to finish them off with reapers?
Last edited by TonyL on Apr 16, 2014, 3:37:20 PM
"
TonyL wrote:

Thanks Davos. There were lots of near deaths for that guy in the video, which now gets me a bit worried.

edit: Also, can you explain how the weapon swap work? do you leap slam on them to finish them off with reapers?

Devourers always hit hard, charging Rhoa's as well, especially in groups like that, it's only natural..

Weapon swap: probably just hit X and leap slam on the low hp pack, I don't believe there is other way around as you need to cull and proc IR and IQ linked with LS..

My split arrow damage with 4 Frenzy charges is only 1616 with those gears above. What do I need to do to increase it? Do I need to get 6L?
Last edited by TonyL on Apr 16, 2014, 4:01:35 PM
your wrath is only level 13 and anger 15. the initial post stated: "wrath and anger are mandatory for this build" just get some levvels on the auras and some % weapon elemental damage on items.
Now I got a question, too. If I take the reduced mana nodes in sovereignty, I get 16% red mana. If I use an Alpha's Howl, would that get me over the required 23% and lvl20 red mana gem threshold to run 3x 60% auras? The helm gives 8%, so theoretically, I can use 3 auras with 24% red mana from passive tree - is indeed how Alpha's Howl reduced mana reservation is calculated?
Great build, fun to use.

I had a suggestion for Single target dmg tho:
instead of frenzy, has anyone tested explosive arrow-inc burning dmg-chance to ignite-conc effect-fire pen-empower?
Great build, fun to use.

instead of frenzy, has anyone tested explosive arrow-inc burning dmg-chance to ignite-conc effect-fire pen-empower?
"
PrayFor wrote:
Great build, fun to use.

I hadn't considered anything except Frenzy, at least since they ruined elemental hit. Though keep in mind that this build requires a blood magic gem to be linked with all skills since 99.7% of your mana is reserved. And you'll probably want life leech linked as well so you don't kill yourself by attacking. The life leech stat on gear won't work since it's physical only.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info