[1.1] Davos Seaworth's Elemental Split Arrow Build - Solo every map with ease!

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
could we have a video?

Sorry, my computer isn't good enough for that.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
"
believers wrote:
Just started, level 16, how do you guys do with the Auras since they are %-based, mainly grace/wrath on low level then wrath+grace/anger later on?
Where do you get the int from? ty.

The answers to both of those questions are explained in my original post. I'll save you the time or scrolling and copy and paste it here.

"
In order to use all 3 auras, you will need a level 20 Reduced Mana gem in addition to a total of 15% reduced mana reserved passive nodes. If you do not have access to a level 20 Reduced Mana gem, take the two 4% reduced mana reserved passives above the templar starting point.

"

You'll also need at least 47 intelligence on your gear to use level 20 Wrath, Elemental Weakness and Added Lightning Damage. You can get 20 intelligence from an Onyx Amulet, so with that you just need 27 more intelligence. However this can be avoided by taking the +30 intelligence node between the duelist and ranger starting areas. The following gear slots can have intelligence: helmet, amulet, rings. It's possible to get intelligence in other slots, but not with armor or evasion based gear. For instance, ES or EV/ES chest pieces can have intelligence, but you want a chest with pure evasion or pure armor. The ES is wasted.

IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
G'day guys.

I been running this build on my latest character. I'm playing in Nemesis. Currently only level 62. Just wanted to share how i leveled and geared this for Nemesis.

Starting out, i didn't change over to bow/split arrow till level 56. I used Spectral Throw and Double strike until then as spec throw benefits from projectile buffs. Very easy to level this way, as 2H melee weapons are plentiful.

As for auras, i ran Anger all the way as i am lazy. Hatred probably would of been better but i had anger at the time. At 59 i ended up using 2 auras (Anger + Wrath).

Skill Supports
Spectral Throw + LMP + Added Fire
Double Strike + Added Melee + Faster Attacks

Item Progression
14 - Shiversting
27 - Geofris + Wurms Molt
44 - Rigvalds

Skill Tree Progression
Spoiler
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBFx0ZtCzpSn1noId2jX6bLbe2vqfAD8rTzZjSTd0N3sbqYvqx_MU=
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBFSAXHRm0KaUqTSzpNZI64T8nSn1KyE3jTipbr2egbqqHdojxjX6bLaZXrFm18re2vqfAD8rTzZjSTd0N3sbnY-pi8kX6sfzF_gr-jw==
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBFSAXHRm0J-0ppSpNLOk1kjrhPC0_J0p9SshN404qW69noG6qcql82Yd2iPGNfpstplesWayqtfK3Pre2vqfAD8T2xq7K082Y0k3dDd7G52PqYvJF-rH8xf4K_o8=
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAnEEsxRNFSAXHRm0Gjgn7SmlKk0s6TKJNZI64TwtPydKfUrITeNOKlfiWfNbr2egbqpyqXzZh3aI8Y1-kFWbLaIAplenhKxZrKq18rc-t7a-p8APwBrE9sauytPNmNJN3Q3exudj6mLsOPAf8kX6sfzF_gr-jw==
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAnEEsxRNFSAXHRm0Gjgj9iftKaUqTSzpMgkyiTWSOuE8LT8nSn1KyE3jTipW-lfiWfNaSFuvZ6BsRm6qcmxyqXzZfXWHdojxjX6QVZstogCmV6eEqW6sWayqtfK3Pre2u-O-p8APwBrEosT2xq7K082Y0k3Tft0N3sbnY-pi7DjuDu967_DwH_JF-rH8xf4K_o_-ug==

Next i would take static blows and Purity of flesh. Big emphasis on Hp in my build as I'm on Nemesis. I had no problems with killing anything, at 56 i had roughly 650 DPS on spec throw and 2.5k on double strike, also had 3k hp (Plenty for ledge :P).

My Items Now
Spoiler

That tri ele bow only cost me 3 chaos.

Sorry if this doesn't help anyone hahaha, just didnt see much Nemesis info posted. Any other questions, feel free to ask.
Thanks guys.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Last edited by Dracule on Nov 9, 2013, 8:52:13 PM
"
If your Reduced Mana gem isn't yet lvl 20, you can pick up one or both of the 4% reduced mana reserved nodes northwest of where Templar starts.

Hello i do not have access to a 20 mana gem since its my first character (this is good for first character right)?

so i saw the 4% reduced mana gem in tmeplar but what other 2 passvies should i drop o take those 2x4% red.mana passive?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
If your Reduced Mana gem isn't yet lvl 20, you can pick up one or both of the 4% reduced mana reserved nodes northwest of where Templar starts.

Hello i do not have access to a 20 mana gem since its my first character (this is good for first character right)?

so i saw the 4% reduced mana gem in tmeplar but what other 2 passvies should i drop o take those 2x4% red.mana passive?

Level a reduced mana gem from the start.

I am now level 41, the build is working good :) And thx for the answer, I must be blind.

I'm lvling pretty much all the gems needed axcept for anger and the 3rd blood magic gem. My 1-target dps is pretty bad atm, but will probably be better with the next bow at level 44, maybe I can link the blood magic to frenzy then as well. (Too much life for my current dps)
Also found my first exalt orb ever. (I've had over 6 lvl 60 chars, lol)
"
believers wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"

Level a reduced mana gem from the start.

I am now level 41, the build is working good :) And thx for the answer, I must be blind.

I'm lvling pretty much all the gems needed axcept for anger and the 3rd blood magic gem. My 1-target dps is pretty bad atm, but will probably be better with the next bow at level 44, maybe I can link the blood magic to frenzy then as well. (Too much life for my current dps)
Also found my first exalt orb ever. (I've had over 6 lvl 60 chars, lol)

it takes 85 level w/o dying to get a gem level 20.
im a casual player i might never reach level 85. so i will go get the 4% mana reduced and and reskill once i have my lvl 20 mana gem. at least i wont be impotent for 85 levels. im just wondering which passive do i skip for those 2?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

I'd get them after removing mana flows.
"
Regarding the gear giveaway, I've had about 20 people inquire so far. I'm going to look at some poestatistics pages and figure out who I want to give the stuff to. And just to let you know, the bow and the chest will not both be going to the same person ;)

Oooh, ok. Well, that actually seems fair! =)
Nice Build mate

I have done something similar and want to share my idea and a few remedies
to the build

This is my final passive tree that I am working on:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4CcQSzCC4MfRB_FE0VIBcdFy8Zjhm0GjgdFCP2J-0qTSzpMok1kjbpPC0_J0p9SshN41XGVdZW-lfiWfNaSF-qY6dk52aeZ6BnvW6qcqlz4XflfNl9dYCkh3aI8Y1-j0aQCpBVmy2bjZuhoSKiAKJAplenCKeErFmsqq_rtfK3Pre2uJO7476nwA_AGsQVxKLE9saexq7K082Yz2XQ0NJN037dDd1G3sbjaudj6mLsOO2D7g7ub-967_D0-PeI-rH60vxO_MX-Cv6P_ro=

1. My life with the current version is more than 4k, so it is relatively enough
2. I run 3 auras wrath , anger and purity. It is ok that you are taking "charisma" mana
reduction node but I do not find it necessary. Even without using a forth aura the build is
pretty stable, without many deaths.
3. I do not use IR, I have tried with/and without it. I kind of think that
more than 200 dex (+ from items) is valuable to be ignored by IR. I have 35 % evading
chance. My deaths are mostly because of lag.
4. If you have like 4% leach it is not necessary to use LoH. It may not make sense since most
of the damage done is elemental but try it and will see the difference.This is my current
bow and you can see that there is not much physical dps. But dynamically you have to use
health pots. Currently I use
SA + BM + WED + FA + Chain.

5. I consider Inner force as quite good, should not be ignored. It is reasonable damage &
resistance boost.
6. Projectile damage nodes are better than elemental damage nodes coz they boost physical damage
as well
Last edited by emil1979 on Nov 10, 2013, 10:40:52 PM
Would this build be nemesis viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info