Reward Points?

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
While we're talking reward points, when do we get the items from the races? I have some reward points still and wonder when i get items for them.
As soon as you reach the required Reward Points for an item, it is automatically added to your Hardcore Stash (In a Remove-Only Tab.)

Cool, thx.
"
idrageri wrote:
I'm really new to this game and am confused about the reward points.

Can someone tell me every possible way to earn points towards the prizes? I'm under the impression that doing races is the only way. Please and thank you

Well i don't know if it's true but i was told the races now will only give the item to legacy league, which nobody plays anymore so it basically removed the most interesting and fun part of path of exile for me and many, Races. I might still do 12 minute races once in a while if super bored but thats it. Collecting the item and making new alts to play with them was the fun part.

I had just started races at the end of season 2 and manage to get 15 points. the 12 minutes one were my fav because of how frantic they were(mobs were faster and blew when killed) and because i don't want to sit 1h and a half or 3 for a race.
Last edited by DAYLEET on Jun 19, 2013, 5:35:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info