Diamond Flasks are back in 0.11.1

Awesome, just in time for my new crit build....thx so much.. Heard so much about these.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
80 charges and only 2 seconds? idk. seems kind of a lame diamond flask.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
They should be renamed to Flasks of Enmity. Avenger's Flask of Enmity would be cool, if you get what I mean.
Last edited by Bergtau on Jun 18, 2013, 10:52:08 PM
"
billyoatmeal wrote:

The exact values are still being balanced.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I guess there's a unique diamond flask then? Must do an Unlucky roll on a non-crit or something.
IRON MAN
Looks Good!

Unic Flasks Inc (?) after the diamonds... :)
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
Awesome! I've got 2 melee crit builds in the works at the moment, and this will end up on there for sure.

As far as averages go, with 50% crit strike chance and this pot up you'd be critting every hit. Sounds pretty sexy to me.

Will we be able to roll Surgeon's on this flask? I'm thinking that would weigh heavily on the duration of this flask. 3.0-4.3 seconds base if it can, maybe a bit more if it can't would be my guess. 2 Seconds is far to short, even with Surgeon's, especially once you factor in average latency, and quality would only bring it to 2.4 seconds. It has to have 3+ seconds IMO or it just wont replace that 3rd flask slot. Running with 2 of these would be very difficult seeing as almost everyone runs at least 1 Granite and 1 Quicksilver anyway.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Last edited by Dellusions on Jun 18, 2013, 10:59:09 PM
"
Dreggon wrote:
I guess there's a unique diamond flask then? Must do an Unlucky roll on a non-crit or something.

There isn't a unique flask. Chris was referencing the lucky/unlucky mods that were first made on the 2 diamond supporter uniques not too long ago.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Whats that in the witches head!
"
billyoatmeal wrote:

I heard they were very OP back then.... Don't need the whole thing again ;P
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info