The NugiDeal Price List For High iLevels

way too high prices imo ... wait a sec ... OK!, i'm picking up EVERY ITEM DROPPING IN 75+ MAPS! AND GET RICH!
Pay to win.
put me down for

astral 74
titan boots 74
titan gloves 76
annihilator casq 74

pm ig
@Minstrelshadrak
People complaining about the prices are obviously the poeple who have no idea about the reason the price is what it is. You buy these items to craft the very best item for your build. People will spend dozens and probably hundreds of currency items on these to get them just right. Paying couple of Chaos orbs for something you plan to invest the currency in terms of exalts into is just fine for people who know what they're getting into.

If you don't understand that and think the prices are too high, you are not the target market for these items and you shouldn't buy them.
^
Last edited by FireTako on Jun 25, 2013, 5:46:50 PM
"
Delaron wrote:
People complaining about the prices are obviously the poeple who have no idea about the reason the price is what it is. You buy these items to craft the very best item for your build. People will spend dozens and probably hundreds of currency items on these to get them just right. Paying couple of Chaos orbs for something you plan to invest the currency in terms of exalts into is just fine for people who know what they're getting into.

If you don't understand that and think the prices are too high, you are not the target market for these items and you shouldn't buy them.

You've explained why people are willing to pay these prices, but you haven't explained why these prices are justified from a supply/demand standpoint. My gut tells me the supply way outstrips the demand (given the quantity bonuses in maps you'd come away with tons of these whites). The only reason these prices are the least bit stable is the semi-monopoly the guys this high up in the ladder have.

They all know each other and so long as everyone follows this list, they get to rake in the currency. The real question is whether people leave whites with these ilvls on the ground while mapping. If they already have tabs full of these items (enough to ensure they'll match whatever demand there is), it would make sense to. If this is the case, then the supply is much higher than the demand, and by definition that means the price should be dropping. If it's not, then you have artificial price inflation as a result of collusion.

I could definitely be wrong, in fact I hope I'm wrong because I would like to think people are better than that. If they're doing a 77 map and get excited every time a base white item drops on this list (since it *should* be equal to multiple chaos orbs dropping off a mob if the demand is there) then I will edit this post. Would be really interested in hearing commentary from any of the guys doing these maps.
IGN: Jihokinetic
updated some prices
"
Jihoko wrote:
"
Delaron wrote:

You've explained why people are willing to pay these prices, but you haven't explained why these prices are justified from a supply/demand standpoint. My gut tells me the supply way outstrips the demand (given the quantity bonuses in maps you'd come away with tons of these whites). The only reason these prices are the least bit stable is the semi-monopoly the guys this high up in the ladder have.

They all know each other and so long as everyone follows this list, they get to rake in the currency. The real question is whether people leave whites with these ilvls on the ground while mapping. If they already have tabs full of these items (enough to ensure they'll match whatever demand there is), it would make sense to. If this is the case, then the supply is much higher than the demand, and by definition that means the price should be dropping. If it's not, then you have artificial price inflation as a result of collusion.

I could definitely be wrong, in fact I hope I'm wrong because I would like to think people are better than that. If they're doing a 77 map and get excited every time a base white item drops on this list (since it *should* be equal to multiple chaos orbs dropping off a mob if the demand is there) then I will edit this post. Would be really interested in hearing commentary from any of the guys doing these maps.

Incase you didn't notice, our inventories are limited. Also, while doing 76/77s in Default and Anarchy, I've noticed over the course of around 25+ 77s that the high-end ES pieces have a relatively low droprate, probably around 4-5 per map, and that's with MF'ers using 100+ quant, and the map having 80+ quant, maze, and packsize.

Furthermore, rolling these maps is INSANELY expensive, especially so in HC. On the leagues with botters, at least Pure Exalts can be turned into about 230 Re-Rolls per 3 Exalts, which allows you to spend roughly 2 Exalts to roll a 77 correctly (Maze + Packsize 40+ (Divinable)), while in HC I have no clue how much it might cost the map rollers...

When I see a Vaal Regalia IL78 drop in a 76(rares)/77(magics&rares) Map, I pop a quicksilver and make like a banana and split, regardless of the fact that I am supposed to be MF'ing and am also super squishy.
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
"
Midnightgem wrote:

Incase you didn't notice, our inventories are limited. Also, while doing 76/77s in Default and Anarchy, I've noticed over the course of around 25+ 77s that the high-end ES pieces have a relatively low droprate, probably around 4-5 per map, and that's with MF'ers using 100+ quant, and the map having 80+ quant, maze, and packsize.

Furthermore, rolling these maps is INSANELY expensive, especially so in HC. On the leagues with botters, at least Pure Exalts can be turned into about 230 Re-Rolls per 3 Exalts, which allows you to spend roughly 2 Exalts to roll a 77 correctly (Maze + Packsize 40+ (Divinable)), while in HC I have no clue how much it might cost the map rollers...

When I see a Vaal Regalia IL78 drop in a 76(rares)/77(magics&rares) Map, I pop a quicksilver and make like a banana and split, regardless of the fact that I am supposed to be MF'ing and am also super squishy.

I didn't notice because I haven't bothered trying to shop for one. I'd rather buy a good item than burn currency (buying the white and rolling it) trying to craft my own. I actually do a decent amount of crafting while leveling to get satisfactory blues and sometimes rares, but there's no point in investing that much currency when my progression isn't restricted by my gear as of yet.

I was basing what I said on what I've experienced with whites in maps. Perhaps things change in higher level maps, but the whites on that list drop by the dozens (not each, total) every map I run. Even more if you scour the blues/rares (which you should if you can't keep up with demand). I can understand the prices for some of the items (namely the vaal regalias, since everyone is going CI and they're the most essential piece) but others I have a hard time imagining the demand is outstripping supply.
IGN: Jihokinetic
Kripp has cheap prices compared to everyone else

cough totempuller and the other selling whites

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info