** DISCHARGE is OP (Video Included 65k dps, 4 min Lunaris 3 + Piety) . DPS SPREADSHEET Added.

"
Why's starting as a Templar better than Shadow?

I think cuz its easier. The Templar starting point is a better starting point (since it has nice life nodes) and such, since you won't be really using ES as your main source of protection in the early stages of the build.
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

So I've decided to try out this build, I already have Both Voll's equipments to make this build run. But since Void battery is way above what I can afford, what would be a good substitute for it until I can get some more currencies?

I've thought about getting Nycta's Lantern, but then I thought about going Heartbreaker for the Global Critical Strike Chance and overall good affixes. What do you guys think?

I'm also considering grabbing daggers to help me level up due to their high global critical chance, is it viable over other kind of weapons?

Any input would be appreciated.
Last edited by 5hadows on Jun 27, 2013, 2:33:49 AM
"
NemoSushi wrote:
Cloud, can this be built starting as a Shadow? Also, what level did you start using discharge?

Yes, but its harder to level as discharge ( you can level as fp if you go shadow) and less efficient late game.

"
jtrand wrote:
If I go CI with this build, what auras should I use? I assume clarity and discipline are musts.

Discipline is a must. Purity is a must if you need it to cap resist. Clarity is a luxary.

"
BillyC wrote:
Why's starting as a Templar better than Shadow?

You get the area affect nodes. They are really good for discharge.

"
5hadows wrote:
So I've decided to try out this build, I already have Both Voll's equipments to make this build run. But since Void battery is way above what I can afford, what would be a good substitute for it until I can get some more currencies?

Any input would be appreciated.

Divinarius
Last edited by cloud9xx on Jun 27, 2013, 3:50:10 AM
1. Can this build be achieved as a witch as well? Is Templar the best way to go between Witch, Shadow, and Temp?

2. What weapon did you use to level up till you could use Void Battery?

3. What's your crit chacne?

4. If i've had enough of Lunaris , Can i put on CI and start doing maps? Or is this a Lunaris Farmer ONLY ?
Last edited by BillyC on Jun 27, 2013, 10:12:05 AM
The only reason nothing even this build can beat dual spark totem for farming is the amount of currency you need to spent actually to start farming with this build.

Discharge is OP? Yes totally.

Is this farming build for casual players? Not at all.
IGN: Mahakali
I've gotten almost every piece of gear needed ( Except the Gale Mirrored Shield ) .. it costs less than a 6L Shav
Are there equal builds available that are NOT gear depending? I mean, completely without certain special uniques for example, because i play PoE only in "single player" and without the annoying trading.
I had much fun with my groundslam marauder build (very cheap, pretty save, not gear dependent but slow farming) same for my Summoner Witch, ok, she has 2 special items but one I#ve found and one was a cheap buy from a friend.

I actualy want to search for a complete new playstyle, the discharge build looks nice (in theory) but again, I search for something like this that you can build up without special unique Items. Of course I have some mats to craft some gear if neccessary.
Nice build. I was wondering how you leveled from lvl 30 onwards. I'm having a few problems using fireball. Any advice?
its a very nice build,iv copied one,but one question confuse me now,i see u have around 589mana pool in vedio,and u dont have mana stat in ur gear,i m lv 61 now but why i have only 250 mana,why?i can hardly cast my freezing pluse and discharge.

here is my gear,and i will upgrade my helmet and shield.did i miss something?
^ i have the same question. My mana pool is super low atm.'

Wouldn't witch be a better start cause of higher DPS ?

Last edited by BillyC on Jun 28, 2013, 1:20:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info