PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

Works well but it doesn't calculate the corresponding item level for Full Rare Sets:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system
Last edited by NecromancerX on Oct 15, 2014, 11:32:38 PM
it never could read item levels, these information is NOT available inside the web-based data.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Sorry, I meant level item.

For full rare sets...

1 to 59 results in an Orb of Chance

60 to 74 results in a Chaos Orb

75 to 100 results in a Regal Orb

It currently shows Chaos Orb regardless of level item for full rare sets. The information for level item is visible when you hover over the item name.

It would be pretty sweet if PoE Helper would take into account what the optimal recipes are based on this.
Last edited by NecromancerX on Oct 16, 2014, 12:36:02 PM
I know what you've meant - and its NOT possible, as said above: the information about itemlevels is ONLY available ingame, and thats nothing a tool that only scans the data from the forum could access.

Additionally: when the 'POE helper' was created, there WAS no differentiation by itemlevels for the 'chaos recipe' - you've got always the chaos in return for the full set at this time.
--
I understand it used to be all chaos, however when you mouse over an item in PoE Helper it displays the level of the item and it's location in your stash. If it can display this information, doesn't it have the data to work this out?
Haven't used it for a longer time, even had to reinstall here to take a look 'inside'...
In 'POE helper' version 0.84 (just what I had available here) I dont get ANY item level information shown. Which version do you use?

Edit: retried with the (most actual?) version 0.92.5 - with the same result, and an idea:
the 'level' shown in the item stat window is NOT (and never was) the itemlevel, but the level requirement of the item, same as shown in every item screen/overlay in forum, game, or wiki. It simply IS nothing else, just 'redrawed'.
--
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Oct 17, 2014, 6:45:55 AM
I see. So that's not the level that I should be looking at for the recipe? I thought the vendor recipe was based on the level requirement but you're saying the vendor recipe is based on the item level, correct?
vendor recipe is based on itemlevel of your items.
full set itemlevel 60+ = chaos
itemlevel 75+ = regal

click an item with your mouse so that item becomes your mousecourser and type /itemlevel in the chatbox and it will return a line saying the itemlevel of your item is 64 for example in the chatbox
I see. Thank you for clarifying.
Just want to leave a compliment here for your work.

Nice Job *thumbs up*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info